~There's not a bad thing here tonight~

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Apart from Jimin having his bratty attitude, he had something even worse, when it was night he was really crazy his bratty attitude long forgotten "where is that fucking bastard of a pervert" he asked angrily while striding down to the darker basement, he was fuming after this one ugly son of a bitch forced himself on one of the strippers and even beating him up when he wasn't cooperating.

"This way" Yoongi walked Infront of him as they entered something more like a torture room that's for sure screams after screams following making Jimin look forward for this.

The moment they made it in he was met by a bloody man tied to the chair screaming his lungs out when he was whipped every now and then. He was in only his underwear his face disfigured beyond repair busted lip, swollen eyes he definitely didn't see properly and all over this body bruised and no pity came out from any of the men watching this mostly Jimin, he was smirking, in his mind coming up with many ideas on how to teach the bastard a lesson he wanted to touch his blood so bad.

"Tell me every detail on what he did, so it depends on how much pain I have to inflict on him" Jimin took his seat and carelessly played with the edge of the knife.

"His name is Sungho, a government official, he came into the strip club last night and paid a bunch to see the strip show but...." Jimin looked up to him impatiently "but?" he asked "the worker said he abruptly stood up and dragged him to one of the rooms shutting the door behind him, he didn't think much maybe the customer wanted a lap dance but he became violet, hit him to the head board and tore off his clothes, and unfortunately he forced himself on him" he finished explaining and showed his boss the pictures of the stripper, Jimin's anger only increased and stood up hitting the guy in his stupid face, one strong punch to make him bleed more.

"You fucker, who told you this was a brothel huh" the knife he was playing with harshly stabbed in his thigh like cutting a cake but aggressively"ahhhhhh" he let out a loud scream as Jimin grinned widely "please am.....sorry....I.." he didn't even let him say a thing and pulled out the knife his blood splutting out and some onto Jimin's face but he didn't mind at all he was having fun.

"Imagine how many screams he let out but you wouldn't stop huh!!" he took the knife to his chest and slowly painfully drew on his chest, the man was only screaming more as the sharp metal dug deep in his flesh but his cries fell onto deaf ears.

'Son of a bitch' was the scribbled word onto his chest which fell up and down, he was already exhausted to shout anymore "hey no sleeping I haven't done the real thing" Jimin smirked standing up and pulling the mans underwear off him "n.no...no..please..no" he begged only fueling Jimin's thirst for his blood "y...you can take ...all my money....." He pleaded he might have known what was coming to him.

"I can't believe your a pervert even now at a brick of death" Jimin tsked as he held the man's dick in his hand pumping it a few more times and he was already hard "you seriously need this, what am going to do" he smiled like an angel looking too innocent for what he was doing but everyone knew it was a lie,

angel? he was worse than the devil himself, if you don't believe me ask the unlucky who are now six feet under.

"People like you deserve worse than death" his voice spat venom "now you will get a taste of your own medicine" the guards who knew looked away for what's next the curious ones looked what will happen and it wasn't long enough a deadly scream resonated and a malicious laugh followed, "urghh" the ones who watched felt like puking and ran out, they can't believe he actually cut his dick off, how disgusting "urghhgggh" the man kept on screaming in pain and Jimin laughed out loud "beautiful.... beautiful" he chanted as red splut everywhere "throw him infront of his house" Jimin ordered as another guard handed him a cigarette, he smokes after his dirty tortures it became his routine that he's used to it now.
.
.
Today night Jimin was out of his mind feeling under the weather for many different reasons, first his uncle that spoiled his mood, then the bastard tainting his strippers and then Jung kook that he wasn't able to grasp yet.

He walked to the strip club up upstairs and took a drink with him and took one of the chairs settling himself down and watching the strippers sensually dancing to the slow music in the club and that's when his phone vibrated, checking he saw Taemin's name on it "fucking bastard" he cut the call and threw his phone somewhere on the table and drunk his night away.

A man with a daddy size body walked in a grey suit, he looked tired and came to cool off here it made him smirk, daddy types are his fun. He took a seat and immediately stripers flocked onto him "this one is mine" he announced and the male strippers backed away as he smirked down at the man "wanna watch a show daddy?" he asked opening a few buttons off his white shirt "call me Namjoon and I can't wait to watch it" he smirked back and setting himself comfortable on the sofa.

Jimin slowly made it to the stage that had poles attached to it, his tight ripped jeans showing off his curves screaming to be tored off immediately, he wore a white vest with and a jacket on top of it which he started sensually taking it off as h...

Jimin slowly made it to the stage that had poles attached to it, his tight ripped jeans showing off his curves screaming to be tored off immediately, he wore a white vest with and a jacket on top of it which he started sensually taking it off as he moved his body to the to the slow music and closing his eyes imagining the pole was Jungkook oh how much he wished for it and the night wasn't gonna end that early.
.
.

Jimin slowly made it to the stage that had poles attached to it, his tight ripped jeans showing off his curves screaming to be tored off immediately, he wore a white vest with and a jacket on top of it which he started sensually taking it off as h...

Hehe 😈 another update 😃

.
.
.

Y'all a comment for the next chapter 😌😌😌