~when I go too far?~

JIMIN'S POV

I massage my nape ready for the incoming headache, I knew that bitch is gonna attack soon and this only means I have sensed stress somewhere "how is it going?" I immediately asked Yoongi hyung I knew there was something. I was currently at the warehouse where the stuff was supposed to here by any minute now and it's not here I guess this is where I am sensing the incoming stress "you are not here yet" I remind and I could hear the background shooting "what the fuck is going on?" I ask already on my heels this was not good, not again??....

"We've been hijacked" that's the only thing I need to hear right now for the headache to make an appearance mf this was not the time but I cared less this bastard needed to be taught a lesson. "Are they the same masked people?" I ask "yes am sure of it" I could feel my blood boil with rage "who are these bitches that keep on tailing us, do they want death" I speak while stepping on it and driving as fast as I can to the sight "am not sure I could barely make out their faces but don't worry I got this" he's trying to comfort me but comfort isn't one of my to do list, "am coming over there lets see who dare to mess with the Parks" I smirk and hang up I knew hyung would try anything to stop me but not today.

Here is the thing, I export and import drugs high quality of that shit and someone unknown messed with my shipment and stole the whole thing before we tracked him down I lost billions of that for the first time in history. This shipment today Hyung said he would be there and see exactly who these people are that keep on messing with us but looks like they were already there. I sell drugs no lies in that but I don't take that shit, those oldies ready to die take it, I only sell it to them and not minors and when I do find them they'll have to be taught a lesson from me but right now that's not the point here, someone is out there trying to mind my business and getting in my way they'll have to face me before taking any of my stuff.

Reaching at the scene far from it I could see two of my trucks packed in the middle of the highway my people and the other opponent were getting it on fists guess everyone ran out of bullets or waiting for my arrival, well lucky for them am here to whoop their asses.

"Stop!" a voice says and everyone stops fighting and standing on their sides and I see hyung striding to where I was trying to learn the situation, he looks quite beaten up and the weirdest thing is no one was shot just bruises "what's going on?" I ask again while walking over "I don't know what they want all they'll do is fight" I nodded and stood up in front of those bastard thieves "the fuck you want with my stuff?" i ask the masked guy who was leading them, might be their boss he looks broader and taller than me but that isn't going to scare me "yours?" he chuckles and I wonder what's funny about it, "your truck was raided we saved it so apparently this is all ours" I started laughing like a maniac "are you even kidding me" this sounded like a sick joke I glared at them "you will have to pass through me first, because we found you" the masked guy with raven dump hair looks at me like he was grinning under that black clothe and I knew he was, mocking me even though I have to admit that hair style kinda suits him.

"Fine, here is the thing you, me against each other winner takes all" pathetic but I nodded anyway "fine" I take out my gun and hand it to hyung who looked at me with stern eyes "you got this" he spoke and I smirked "of course I do" I folded my white clean shirt seeing it would be a waste to make it dirty with a punks blood. "But here is a twist, if you manage to touch my hair then the fight is over" he added and I scoffed "only that?" he nodded as the rest were laughing about it like it was the hardest shit to do, if he could pull off the cat game I could be the mouse.

My first attempt he smoothly dodged and before I knew it he was behind me in seconds, he was fast ok.  I slid my leg backwards tryna trip him to fall I was almost but he managed to dodge that too, his teammates were snickering between each other "he can't do it" "he'll lose" they joked around I didn't care I was gonna wipe the smiles off their faces.

We were barely fighting, I was attacking he was dodging he was getting on my nerves we were not kids for heaven's sake I was getting mad. I made another attack trying to punch the smug on his face but he caught up to my hand and held it right then pushed me forward that he was behind me before I felt a hard smack on my butt making me widen my eyes "juicy" he made a remark "am gonna break your filthy hands" I warned but I knew he was grinning, he was enjoying all this.

He did it again, he keeps dodging me and smacking my ass like he was trying to get an opportunity to touch it, "you think you're a better flirt" I look at him as he scoffs not knowing the move I was going to pull off on him, am shameless and he'll learn that today.

He was ready to dodge my attack but the difference this time around I wasn't attacking, with my flexibility thanks to my ballerina classes years ago I used the idea and made one high jump and he found himself catching me the moment I wrapped my legs around his tiny waist, he's strong he wasn't caught off guard and his perverted hands were already on my ass squeezing it to his liking grinning. The noise around us stopped as everyone's eyes were on us anticipating on what will happen next, well lucky for them am going to give them quite a show.

The wind blew his mask aside and I could see his half lips though I couldn't see his face and I took my chance, I right away leaned onto his lips, trapping them and locking to mine. His eyes went wide and lots of oo in the air they were loving what they were seeing, a bunch of idiots. He took seconds to recover before he was swayed by me. He kissed back it was rough like he was starving for it, uff men......d

I let him bite, lick and suck my lips as he held me tight against him, it was going on forever until we went out of our breathes and pulled him by his hair making him face me, the mask already covering him, we were panting hard against each other "you lose" I remind with a smirk trying to get off him but he held me back, "looking for another fight?" I asked wrapping my arms around him "will be seeing you soon pretty ass" is all he said leaning to my neck and taking a whiff of me "smells nice" he mumbled putting me down and walking back to his crew "let's go" he ordered and everyone got into the truck they had come with "see you soon little mouse" he shouted "fuck you" I showed him my middle finger "I'll gladly do it" he was annoying me on purpose and before I threw lines of curses to him they were already gone, that bitch was familiar.

"You ok?" Hyung asks giving me back my gun while I put it back to where it was "am ok, let's go already we are late" I remind "atleast that fucker was a good kisser" I looked towards the team "let's go" I ordered while I got back in my car following behind them while I thought back at the masked guy, why did he feel familiar??