~Stay with me alitle while~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Jimin you can't be serious right now!" Yoongi said with frustration written all over his face he was so damn tired since the earlier night, well he had to be awake to take care of the other before getting his consciousness back and then what, the other wants to drive away that too in his sick situation "if I stay any longer here I'll feel like you guys are trying to prepare a funeral or something, besides am ok now" he shrugged it off well that's not the only thing Jimin was planning was he?.

"Your planning on going where now?" Yoongi asked rubbing his nape while Jimin was ready in his skinny jeans a loose white shirt because of the wound and a cast loosily hanging on his shoulders, "to the cafe" Urgh" Yoongi groaned out loud as he saw where this was going it's that damn boy again, how annoying he was becoming.

"And don't even think about convincing me to stay" Jimin declared and walked out, his arm securely strapped inside his coat while he made it downstairs and met with a bunch of snakes staring down at him like he was a prey, which was very much true, I mean who doesn't talk about Park Jimin and want him at the same time like a damn criminal.

"I see someone was taught a lesson" his cousin sneakered as laughs followed, they were mocking him but unfortunately that didn't affect Jimin in the slightest way he only smiled "unfortunately am still alive and you will see me over again and again" he shrugged it off and walked out a driver already waiting for him since he can't drive that too with one hand, it's illegal.
.
.
"How comes today am not seeing your doll around here?" Hongbin asked with a smirk as Jungkook was busy making the cups of coffee before he threw him a silent glare, "what, am I not right, even though he carries that bratty attitude he has a body of a doll" he was still day dreaming about him, Jungkook couldn't help than look up the few empty seats, he was getting used to seeing that porcelain skin glow among everyone, he was kinda of a star that was bright among the others, he sighed silently hoping he could see him today again but ofcourse he wont say it aloud.

With a ding sound a customer walked in, Jungkook having had enough to look up in hopes to see the younger one again, he thought it was just another customer "how may I help you?" he asked boredly "I want the usual 'you' " a sweet angel voice replied making Jungkook snap his eyes up and met with that mischievous smile laced along with a smirk, of course he was flirting with him that already, "oh you came!" he replied so much hiding his excited self "you called, I know you missed me, something just urged me to come here" he sent a flying kiss to him making Jungkook roll his eyes and walking to his side to look for him a seat, ok that was new to Jimin he wasn't really treated like that ever since he came here but he felt Jungkook was finally opening up to him, maybe?...

"Boss it's nice to have you here always" Jungkook's boss the owner of the cafe was fast to approach Jimin who was about to take his seat given by Jungkook "you must love something about our cafe tell, what it is and our boy here will make it for you" he was really loud to Jimin's liking first of all, but Jungkook standing beside him he didn't want for once say something rude to make him look bad infront of Jungkook, he felt the need to impress him and that's what he was going to do "oh thank you, he knows what I want infact he's the reason am here" a smile was given to Jungkook as Jimin was being honest "then what are you waiting for serve him, please make your self comfortable" he said as Jimin did so and he walked away, finally his loud voice was gone too, it wasn't helping Jimin's situation right now, it was giving him a headache, maybe the drug's effect doing or just he doesn't like to listen to bullshit for sure.

He watched as Jungkook walked back and made him a drink, of course he didn't really have a favorite, every time Jungkook would make him something different and he would love it, he knew how to impress him with all these little details, he watched him work the machine, as it felt the whole thing going into a slow motion, getting the cups, filtering, adding sugar adding toppings, the little stir, and how he took a taste of his drink, that smile he had when he felt the drink was perfect, Jimin knew sooner or later he would be a goner, he was never into his one night stands for only that night but this one was proving him other wise, he was slowly falling into something he wasn't even gonna do but what can he do about it, Jungkook was different he feels it "am fucked" he groaned lowly.

"Here you go" Jungkook placed the drink in front of him and himself took a seat as he faced him, he realized how Jimin was struggling to take that straw out with his one hand, "let me" he took it and opened the straw dipping it into the drink and slowly placing it near to Jimin's lips who had a smile for a moment and sipped the drink "mmmmh heavenly" he moaned out to the taste as Jungkook found himself smile "cute" he even said it loud and when he did for the first time he saw a blush tinted onto Jimin's cheeks who quickly looked down to hide it, Jungkook wanted to see that again, the urge was stronger than ever, he wanted to see more of Jimin's sides apart from his bratty attitude.
.
.

"Here you go" Jungkook placed the drink in front of him and himself took a seat as he faced him, he realized how Jimin was struggling to take that straw out with his one hand, "let me" he took it and opened the straw dipping it into the drink and ...

Next chapter till I get a comment 🥺
.
.
Manifesting 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 a comment on this short chapter.