~Trying to take the pressure off~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Do you think there is something wrong with me?" Jimin asked while clutching onto his hair as the three stared at him with these unreadable looks either they didn't know what he was talking about and had to explain himself more or just didn't exactly pin point what Jimin was stressing about. "is it the daddy of yours?" Jin asked "is it your prince in the shinning armor?" Tae added "or that Jungkook guy" Hobi intervened and the four of them looked at each other with wide eyes "what?" they all looked at Jimin with narrowed eyes who looked nervous for a second.

The four of them chose to hang out today like the old times before Taehyung had completely disappeared out of their lives, they gave him a lecture and a few beatings for leaving them until they settled for shopping to catch up. But Jimin as usual was lost in a trance after they had good time and now he was thinking like he usually does they knew him too well and he decided it was just his heart being weird again and they guessed it right, must be a man because nothing will ever stress Jimin other than that. 

"Jimin you have other men?" Jin asked dramatically and now they looked at him suspiciously "will you believe me if i said his the same man?" that said they looked at him with mischievous smiles "omo do you like him?" Jin asked teasingly, he knew the younger wasn't the one to settle even though he wished Jimin could just be happy with someone who he loved. 

They were currently eating ice-cream as they listened to Jimin spill "honestly it started like any other one night stand it was just for a day but i dont why i wanted to see him again, maybe i liked how we both connected but that wasn't really the case" he placed down his tin of ice-cream getting serious now "he disappeared but I made sure to find him and now am not liking where it took me, am fucked" he breathed "what do you feel" Jin asked taking his hand who sat opposite him "my heart beats so fast that am afraid someone might hear how hard it hits" he clutched onto his chest "and the weird emotion through my veins and my face gets really hot on absolutely on the dumbest things he does he might think am a clown" he had his eyes wide, he was that clueless. The three looked at each other with smiles before looking at Jimin who was really confused "Jimin dear.....your in love!" the moment those words came out of Jin's mouth he flinched taking his hand back the three not knowing what's wrong.

"I...no it can't be" he shook his head with a nervous look "Jimin don't you like him?" Hobi asked wide eyed but Jimin shook his head "no you dumbass, I mean him. He always calm like nothing affects him maybe that time I got hurt but no....he can't love me I bet on that" he was sure Jungkook was just playing around with him and it's not like he wasn't it's just with time it wasn't a play anymore.

"And am afraid to get hurt....." he added looking down on the table fiddling with his fingers, now that's the Jimin they knew since young, beautiful, soft, and afraid anything to hurt him. "Awww" the three cooed and brought him into a hug "I never knew you could be a love sick puppy" Taehyung said and Jimin didn't know if he should feel offended with that "he hasn't left till now maybe there are feelings attached" Taehyung added and Jimin looked up to them "go for it" Hobi supported "whoever this is, will be the most lucky person to have you" Jin assured "give it a shot, confes and get your man" Jimin blushed at that, with this conversation he knew he just didn't like Jungkook it was more and for once in his life he will give another chance to love "thanks you guys, today I realized alot and I love you a lot" he hugged them one more time "so when should I ask him for a real date...."
.
.
Han was pacing around the room for almost 5 minutes now with a stressful frown "maybe your over reacting" Bitgama spoke earning him a glare from Han, "does this look like a joke to you" he showed him a picture of his dead son on the screen and Bitgama's eyes went wide with the mark he saw, until now he thought Han might be overeating but it's the same mark "shit" is all he said getting back to his seat.