~Save your reasons for later~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Isn't that the kid from yesterday?" Hongbin Jungkook's work mate asked while Jungkook was making a coffee for a customer turned back to see Jimin slurping his drink at the end of the table looking at him without blinking, "isn't it two hours now?" Jungkook only shook his head "I don't know about that but he's a customer so it counts" he shrugged but Hongbin wasn't convinced "no he definitely here for something, I mean look at how he's looking at you like your some meal to eat" he made a disgusting face but Jungkook was busy serving customers he wasn't even listening at him.

Jimin came to the cafe as early as they opened let's say he was the first customer here, just like the previous day he wanted only Jungkook to serve him without anymore explanation on top. He sat where he could look at the other full body, call him a pervert but he can't get enough of his body so he stick to starring shamelessly, his phone buzzed seeing he got a call from Yoongi, must be work for sure.

"Hyung...." he answered "You have a meeting with the new resort constructors" he reminded while Jimin looked towards his meal, the customers were flocking in and he was too busy "coming..." and the phone got disconnected, he drunk the remaining mocha and headed to the counter to pay "keep the change" he paid alot for just one cup, and before Hongbin could protest Jimin gave his flying kiss and walked out swaying his hips, even the customers had to look at who just walked out "damn, Jungkook did you see that, that's kinda sexy" he was blushing as Jungkook only stared and went back to his job, saying no more.
.
.
"I'll leave the rest for my son to handle I have other things to do" Mr.Park said standing up from the earlier meeting and taking his bag on, he was discussing the construction with the head letting him know Jimin would handle the rest but the man wasn't really happy with that "but sir that brat....." he was stopped by Mr Park's hand "if you think you can't do the job I can look for someone else" he gave him an option Mr. park wasn't someone to coax anyone to doing his work and definitely not someone who will disrespect him or his son "ah....no no I didn't mean that it's ok will work together" he quickly agreed to the boss who nodded and turned to leave.

"Am here" Jimin announced as he made his way in the meeting room just as his dad walked out, the older man only rolled his eyes he hates him to his guts "someone's is being grumpy I see" Jimin giggled as he sat on the table and crossing his legs everyone including the workers ogling at him ofcourse he's the Park Jimin no one can resist him.

"So old man do we have a problem here, say it am giving you a chance" he sassily checked his nails ignoring the glare he was given, well here is the thing, it's not the first time they worked together after all Mr.Park owns a lot of resorts and Jimin is part of every step, the old shameless man thought Jimin was innocent and so whatsoever and hit on him but Jimin likes embarrassing such dirty souls like him, he almost destroyed his career and had to kneel to beg Jimin not to expose him.

"I still have those tapes I don't have your time get your ass moving" he threatened "yes sir, everyone let's get back to work" he instructed the workers and everyone got moving on it as quick as possible while he smirked "I thought so" he scoffed and getting ready himself, the design will be per his taste oh he can't wait to get it done.
.
.
Later that tiresome day he decided to call it a day he had enough dust on him and all he wanted was res_ scratch that, he wants to see Jungkook already "again?" Yoongi asked he's never seen the younger so interested in someone "of course, now take me to that cafe" he demanded and Yoongi drove off that evening to the said place.

It was already evening Jungkook's shift ends in a few minutes, Jimin was outside leaning on his car waiting for him to finish up his work while he stared up the setting warm sun bringing a smile to his face, Yoongi already left because Jimin doesn't want to be interrupted.

He looked at the door seeing Jungkook come out in casual wear just like the morning he saw him, no apron, just a normal person and his glasses he kept on adjusting every now and then, even after having a buff muscline body he was cute in the face very innocent to the eye.

Jimin was about to walk to him noticing a blonde girl clinging to his arm like some pest as Jimin saw it "who's this bitch?" he was getting a sour mood this evening "I'll teach her a lesson" he huffed and walked towards them.

The two looked at Jimin confused as he stood Infront of them "you want?" the girl asked as he stood closer to Jungkook "him" Jimin politely answered before taking Jungkook arm and walking away without looking back Jungkook was just there being dragged like like a ragdoll.

"Why are you taking me what do you want from me?" he asked confused now as they walked around the park close by "I want you ofcourse" Jimin replied shamelessly "do I know you?" Jimin looked at him shocked "you don't remember the other night at the club?" he asked and Jungkook shook his head innocently making Jimin hit his forehead ofcourse they drunk so much how would he remember though Jimin was a pro with alcohol he can't be just swayed only that the drugs were added.

"Want me to remind you?" his flirt mode on as he leaned against Jungkook's shoulder with a wink.
Jungkook sighed "so this is what it is all about huh, a one night stand, it has nothing to do with anyone of us, if it happened forget it it was a mistake ok" Jungkook cleared himself making Jimin speechless "and stop following me and coming here every now and then it's so uncomfortable for a person seeking another night stand" he rolled his eyes and pushing through Jimin not looking back at the fuming boy "oh boy that was a wrong move" he grinned.
..
..
Nub Nuh, get back here Jkaay!!

Vote

Your comments 🥺 🥺