~watch me go~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"urghh.." Jimin groaned in pain when he was kicked in the guts while more followed from his back and all over his body, he could tell more than four people were gang beating him up, if it were on any other occasion Jimin could take down 100 men but he was hit in the head everything was foggy and blurry he could barely even think they are lucky they didn't find him at his 100% "fuck you Jeon for distracting me" he yelled "who the fuck are you yelling at" a fist met to his face throwing him down on the moldy floor. He can tell this place or house was abandoned for a while now, he shook his head and tried to see their faces, he could see red because of the blood but managed to see their black covered faces, hiding identity. "tie him up on the chair" he heard their leader order and he was placed down and tied pretty tightly not like he couldn't break out of it.

"Did you know how lame you are Taemin?" Jimin suddenly spoke with a grin as everyone went wide eyed, how did he know?
"Your little brain would only do so little" he pressed on and he could see anger flash through the said person "I....I am out of here....this was not my idea"one of Taemin's friends cowered and ran off "coward" Taemin hissed and turned back to Jimin who was grinning at him "you know what fuck it!" Taemin took off the mask and threw it down in anger and stood infront of Jimin to land him a hard punch "know when to close that bratty mouth of yours" he warned. Jimin only smirked looking at Taemin nothing really fazing him at this point "now your gonna say you want ransom?" he asked and Taemin grinned "exactly" he took out Jimin's phone which they took from his pockets earlier but Jimin laughed out loud as much as his hurt body could manage.

"Don't bother, you think you will get anything from them, your kidding yourself" he laughed more before he was hit again, "it's your fault as your friends you stopped giving, you thought you would escape from us, very wrong of you" Taemin spoke as he skimmed through Jimin's phone after unlocking it forcefully with Jimin's finger print and made a disgusting face when he saw the lock screen on it "ew who the fuck he is, I knew you were a slut" he spat. Jimin changed his lock screen to a picture of Jungkook he stole while he slept. His tattooed arms wrapped around his tiny waist, couple goals.

"That day at the bar, you got yourself laid not even after 10 minutes of fun, well you should thank me for making things faster" they all laughed and Jimin looked up to them with a straight face "thank you for spiking my drink and wanting to taint my image?, jokes on you but I do really thank you because I met someone to fulfill my excitement imagine the fun I have been having without having your nosy asses around" he laughed like a maniac and Taemin was more angrier than ever, he took a bat from the ground and hit Jimin with it and when he was about to hit again his friends held him back, "we could go to jail for killing him you know how powerful his father is" he was reminded while he watched Jimin fall into unconscious state again.

Taemin scrolled through Jimin's phone and found his dad's contact and immediately called "This is-" before he could say more the man spoke up "Jimin if your going to whine about that old building to be renovated my answer is no son, and come to the office if you want a great deal" is all he said before hanging up making Taemin look at the phone with a frown "he said you wouldn't get anything" his friend reminded and he was angry again and wanting to slam the phone on the wall before an idea popped up "or...we will call lover boy" he smirked and saw a contact saved as 'puppy' grinning at his smart ass, Jimin didn't have much contacts so it was easier for him to navigate through it.

He called the contact and after two rings it was picked up making Taemin grin "baby....." a deep voice spoke and Taemin shivered at it, like he just had the devil speak making him almost stutter, he cleared his voice "You want him alive? come with 10 million or he's dead in the next 30minutes" he threatens and proud at his empty threats "listen here, when I lay my hands you I'll make sure to cut off those dirty hands that touched him anywhere and will torture you for so long that you would seek death from me" and the phone disconnected, Taemin was sweating now, whom was he messing with?
.
.
Jimin woke up to a blurry sight yet again but his one good eye caught a glimpse of his surrounding reminding him where he was "you finally woke up" he heard a familiar voice and tried to look up, his body was really tired it was seeking rest "T... Teahyung?" he's never been surprised like he was right now. Taehyung was tied to a chair like him a few bruises on him "what are you... doing here?" he whispered yelled and Taehyung chuckled at himself "I ran after you when I saw them kidnapping you I didn't even call my guards and did things a little hastily and now I was caught too" he laughed at his badluck making Jimin laugh too, and after the longest of time Taehyung could finally see a smile on Jimin even though right now was a different circumstance.

It went silent for a minute before Teahyung spoke up "I missed you" Jimin looked at him before looking anywhere else with saddened eyes "please look at me, you didn't give me a chance to say it but I will say it now I missed you alot" he sincerely said "why would you miss me, am nothing to you" Jimin smiled (fakely) and Taehyung knew it "we don't fake around each other" he pointed out and Jimin scoffed "we do after you left me" he shouted, his sadness and anger visible now.

"You....you left me Taehyung......." a first tear dropped "you, fucking left me do you have any idea what happened later" Taehyung listened and dared not interrupt, he knows Jimin has been bottling it all this time and he wanted to let him take it out on him after all it was his fault leaving his soulmate even after making a pinky promise not to, Jimin had a right to be mad at him and he will take every hit if it means going back to how they were because their friendship was one of the kind.

They were friends since so little, Jimin had been having family issues and depressed but Taehyung was always there for him in no matter what. He made Jimin accept his comfort and be so attached to him that when he left it hurt so bad that he never healed till now.

When his mother died Taehyung was the only person that stayed at his side and when he spoke to him about the person that assaulted him Taehyung got so mad that they went to report it to police, but they were only young teenagers they could barely prove anything and the same person that assaulted him actually cleared the police reports Jimin couldn't escape him. He ran from home and Taehyung took him to his but the next moment his father was already coming to take him back to the same hell, it was really a hard time for him but what hurt the most is when it got worse all he needed was Taehyung's hugs and comfort but he was no longer there, Teahyung was not there anymore, his only friend and guardian he had left and that too without saying goodbye and since then Jimin learned not to trust anyone or bring anyone closer to him because they disappointed him breaking his already broken heart, he couldn't be fixed and his attitude changed to a bratty one he was no longer the innocent weak boy, he loved gun and blood now he was gone and Teahyung dare come back again?!!.

Taehyung cried along with Jimin when he told him what he was going through it hurt him that his soulmate suffered alot "am back now...Jimin I will take care of you ok.. take me back please" he pleaded, they were soulmates and wouldn't break the bond for anything
"I....I missed you" Jimin finally spoke up, "I missed you a lot that it hurt not hugging you" he confessed "I missed you too Minnie so much" they both cried together onto their tied chairs but fellings felt and understood.

"Jimin..." he called when he went silent "Jimin don't close your eyes, back up is coming stay with me" he shouted at him but Jimin could barely keep his eyes open he had over bled.

The door suddenly flew off and came in a fuming Jungkook looking around before his eyes fell onto Jimin who was hanging by "baby...." he quickly ran to him more men running in and opening up Taehyung's ropes too
And the last thing he saw was Jungkook carefully carrying him up and bringing him to his chest mumbling words that be couldn't register but the warmth assured him he was going to be ok.
.
.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺aww

.
.
.