What's So Good About Picking Up The Pieces?(Pierce The Veil fan-fic)

Chapter 1;

I grab the remote and press the 'On/Off' button to turn it on. I skim through the channels for around 5 minutes until I see 'Ridiculousness' my favorite show. "sweet" I say putting my legs on the couch and laying on my side. I hit select and watch the videos of people and their complete fails. I lay there laughing for 20 minutes until the show is over. The next show is 'Catfish' and I don't feel watching it so I sit up, grab the remote and turn the television off. I bring myself to my feet and walk to the kitchen to get food. I open the door to the pantry and take out bread and jelly. I walk over to the island and set it down. I make a sandwhich then put everything away. I take a bite then sit on the couch. I sit awkwardly eating. It gets pretty lonely living alone. Maybe I should move back in with my mother. How ridiculous does that sound? A 19 ½ year old girl living with her mother. Absolutely ridiculous. I snap out of my thoughts and pick up my phone. I scroll through my apps until I get to 'Temple Run'. I start playing and continue to for what feels like for days. Im on my best run yet about to beat my highscore when I get a phone call from my bestfriend, Sara. I answer then phone and...