Chapter 1: Nico Di Angelo

- Re Edited -

Before you start reading this let me point this out I'm doing this because of complete boredom and idk if I am going to continue this one shot story or not but if you want more tell me!

(Even though nobody told me anything. I still did :P!. - Hailey 82 after.)

And so yeah enjoy!
_______________________

Your POV:

You're sitting on a tall hill listening to music and watching the horizon of Camp Half-Blood. You do this often, mostly read here, but today you didn't want to so you did the second thing you love, listening to music.

You also have been obsessing over one of Ed Sheeran songs. Since you're from the Aphrodite cabin (lol sorry if u don't like the Aphrodite cabin :P) the Aphrodite girls show you any song about love. Anyways you are listening to the song when you see a boy with raven black hair from far.

He wore a aviator jacket even though it's almost summer. One of the lyrics then play "falling in love". Coincidence isn't it. Mom... Anyways you then remember passing by him to go train. But unfortunately you don't know his name. You then study him for a while to make sure that's him, until he saw your e/c eyes of course.

You two then caught eyes. After what seemed like forever you turned around and try to concentrate on the music but that image of that particular boy is in your mind. You then look back, he's not there. But right behind you.

"Hey" he says smirking and laying back on a tree. You're frozen because you actually see his face, more clearer now. Damn you think this boy is hot. He is the same as you describe him but now you see that he has large black spots under his eyes which was hot in your mind. You then manage to say something: "hey".

"Listening to music huh" he says while smirking and sitting right next to you. You're also secretly screaming in the inside but you try to talk to him. You blushed and said something. "yeah" you reply "what is it?" He asks "One of Ed Sheerans songs" you whisper but he heard you "oh him. I hear some Aphrodite girls fangirl about him he's a cool dude, I think." he says smiling and lying down on the grass. "yeah" you say smirking while softly kicking the dirt "so um are you that kid who I also walk pass by" you immediately ask. Oh my gods y/n! Why'd you say that?!!!

"yeah thats me" he says admiring his skull ring "I think."

"So what's your name?" He asks you "oh um y/n" you answer "so y/n, beautiful name by the why" he says flirting with you while you're blushing like crazy right now. "Yeah" You begin to blab "I know that we don't know each other but I've liked you when I first laid eyes on you. And I've been dawning on this action..." He says, while kissing your cheek.

You honestly froze, his lips felt very soft. After that, you look next to you and see that he was gone.

"See you later, I guess" You mumble a bit disappointed.

_________________________
Okay guys sorry if I suck at doing this but if u actually think I did good and want more, vote, or even comment!

And yeah again I'm doing this because of complete boredom and tell me if u want more! :)

Love ya - Fanfic_Maniac1