Chapter 33: Babysitting Part 2

I know it's been a long time but I hope u enjoy!
________________________
Your POV:

Nico and you then opened the door to see a beautiful girl crying.

She had black hair like Percy and grey eyes that fit her perfectly, just like Annabeth's.

"Omg she's so cute!" You squeak. "She is, now I think she has to be changed" Nico sayed making a face at her.

"Then you do it then" you say "I'm going to get the bottle" you exclaim "but y/n, how do you um- you know" he says pointing at the crying baby.

"Wait, you don't know how to change a baby?" I say, chuckling. He confessed.

"Like I said before y/n I don't like babies" he responds with a bored look on his face "Wow Nico your going to be a great father one time" you say gently picking up Maggie.

He glared at you

"At least get me the bottle" you say.
"Fine" he mutters going downstairs

After what took forever, Maggie fell asleep again. "Finally" you and Nico said.

You two then went downstairs and we're watching (f/t/s) when you looked at those shinning brown eyes of his.

You two leaned in and were an inch away until you heard a baby cry. "Ugh again" Nico groans
"Well we are babysitting" you exclaim "anyways, Di Angelo get your butt and get the baby" you say.

"But-" he grumbles "no buts" you respond. He chuckles "you said butt" he says laughing.

You then playfully whacked him in the head "and you say you don't like babies". "Hey!" Nico complains going up the stairs.

And that's when the commotion started, Maggie started to scream
"Nico are you picking her up?" You yell "no!" He yells back.

"Omg Nico" you mutter "rock her gently" you say while getting her sucker thing.

"Sure but why is she wet" he yells. You bursted out laughing "OMG OMG OK think!" You respond back.

"Oh... Ew why don't you come back!" He yells.
"Can't you do anything?!" You yell.

"Sorry!" He says as you walked up the stairs.

You took care of her but every single damn time, when your about to kiss Nico, she starts crying.

You and Nico ran back and forth taking care of the baby. The hardest part, wasn't taking care of the baby, it was you telling Nico what to do.

Wow.

"Nico! Omg!" You keep whining.

Good thing you didn't pull your eyeballs out.

After that, Nico got the hang of things and rocked the baby saying her name.

Then, you peeked behind the door, there was Nico laughing with the baby.

You love his laugh. It was kinda deep but comforting.

"My names Nico" He repeats "ico!" she says with the biggest grin her face "Close enough" he says shrugging and smiling.

He then notices you and blushes and then looks at his black converse. "I love you so much" you say.

"I do too" he says, blushing. Moments later, you and him were in the living room, kissing. But what you didn't know was that Percy and Annabeth were there.

"Did you guys take care of the baby?" Percy says interrupting. You and Nico blush of embarrassment. "Uh yeah" Nico says turning red.

"That's ok" Annabeth says smiling.

A few minutes later, Annabeth and Percy gave you guys 50 dollars. At first, you didn't want to take it but they begged you too.

Then you and Nico were walking to the car. "Yay, now we can buy Happy Meals!" Nico mutters, happily. "Are you serious Nico?" You say, grinning.

"Oh sorry" he replies, blushing "that's ok that's one of the reasons I love you" you say walking to him, you lean in. "Now where were we?" Nico asks while you grin and kissed him.

It then turned into a deep kiss. You two finally found the car and drove home.
________________________

I hoped u enjoyed I only edited it a little bit though so sorry if u see some misspells.

Anyways, I hope u enjoyed this cute story of u and Nico ^_^

I love ya - Hailey 😜