Chapter 48: You Came Back.

Press that video on top if you want to hear some cool music and see how your surroundings were in this one shot. If not, it's fine! Also, your a Demeter child in this one shot so yeah!
Enjoy! 😊
_______________________
Your POV:

You were sitting on a rock. Infront of you, was a pond.
You liked to stay here from time to time to think. Also, because this was where your boyfriend, Nico, gave you a last kiss as he went on an very important quest.

You sighed. You really missed him. You prayed to the gods to keep him alive, it's been 5 months already.

You then looked around the horizon. Very tall trees surrounded you, it was kind of scary but it was day time, and because you were in camp grounds.

You really missed Nico. You heard nothing from him since that day but you knew your Ghost King would be fine. Right?.
You sighed again, as you begun to sing a lullaby he used to sing to you when you had nightmares.

It was in Italian but you learned how to sing this beautiful lullaby. 
You then began to sing:

Chiudi gli occhi
Tutto apposto
Con questo amore tra di noi tutto andrà bene. Chiudi gli occhi
Lay a riposo senza più mostri nella tua testa, come si posiziona con me in questo letto.
Tu sei speciale, il vostro unico, con Neeks si tiene stretto tutto andrà bene.
Ora lasciate che vi cullo tra le mie braccia, come ho cantare questa melodia.
E ricordo sempre

"che io ti amerò sempre." A familiar voice sang.

"Hey you ruined the tu-"
Your eyes then widen

Only one person can speak that fluent in Italian in Camp Halfblood, Nico Di Angelo.

"N- Nico?!" You asked, you choking out the words for how happy you were. Your Ghost King is back.

"Y/n" He replied coming out behind a very tall tree.
He then ran after you.
What?!

You then realized that you were almost going to fall in the warm water. You fell but could feel something (or something's) lifting you up.

The water nymphs.

You held your short dress flat and your hair flew back.
The water nymphs giggled.
"He's blushing!" One whispered, you then looked at him and he was.

"You look beautiful!" He said astonished. "T- thanks" You replied back blushing too. The water nymphs then carefully put you back to the ground.

"Thank you" You whispered to them. They nodded and went back to the water, giggling. You blushed again and looked back to where you saw Nico last time.

But he wasn't there.

"Nico?" You said, worried. "Boo!" Nico yelled right next to you. You yelped, "How do you do that?!" You asked, trying to calm down a bit.

He laughed, "shadow traveling" He replied. "You scared me, Ghost Boy" You said as he chuckled. "I'm sorry." He replied smiling.

You rolled your eyes, "So how was you quest! I missed you so much" You said as you went to hug him. He hugged you and you two looked at the sky.

He then explained what happened, many times girls tried to flirt with him but turned out to be monsters. And of course, you got kinda jealous.

You then asked, "Do you love me, Ghost King?"
He then looked at you with a questioning look, "what kind of question is that y/n, of course I love you. I would go anywhere for you. I missed you of course, but I knew you would be fine since your tough. I like that about you y/n. I like everything about you" He replied.

You went silent, he then cupped your face, "I love you y/n" He said as he pressed his lips against yours, you kissed back and he still had the same taste in his lips, the same taste you loved.

"I do too, Ghost Boy. Sorry for asking that question" You apologized.

He then looked at you with his dark brown orbs of his. "I could see why you asked" 
He replied. You blushed of embarrassment.

"Sorry" you whisper

You two then looked at the sky again. "Now what were you singing again?" He asked. You smiled, "Your lullaby" You responded.

And then out of blue, he begun to sing it.

"Chiudi gli occhi
Tutto apposto
Con questo amore tra di noi tutto andrà bene. Chiudi gli occhi
Lay a riposo senza più mostri nella tua testa, come si posiziona con me in questo letto.
Tu sei speciale, il vostro unico, con Neeks si tiene stretto tutto andrà bene."
He sang as you smiled because you loved  the nickname Neeks.

You then begun to sing it with him.
"Ora lasciate che vi cullo tra le mie braccia, come ho cantare questa melodia.
E ricordo sempre che io ti amerò sempre." You two said the last words together.

You looked at eachothers eyes again, your e/c ones with his dark brown eyes and kissed again.

"I missed you Neeks" You said. "Me too, Flower Girl" He said.

(To lazy to think a nick name for a Demeter child. :P)

"Where'd you get that from?" You asked, your eyebrow up. "I don't know" He replied as he laughed.
_______________________
This is what happens when your finishing a very big writers block.
You create a fricking cute af one shot! ^_^

Anyways, I hoped you guys enjoyed that and the music.
I love ya guys! - Hailey 😊