Chapter 56: Flirt.

Your POV:

You were with the Stoll, only talking though. So while you all were talking you kinda figured out that Travis had a tiny crush on Katie. Well I don't know, probably a huge one.

You came to camp about a week ago and with your bright and happy mood you instantly made many friends.

"Well good luck with that." You said bouncing a water balloon you got from one of their bags. "I know right?" Travis replied, sadly, sighing while looking straight.

"Well what if someone has a crush on you, y/n? Your always bright and happy, of course someone needs to like you" Connor asked. "Well I don't know. It depends on who it is. But I would actually have to know the person first. Whatever reputation they get I won't judge, like I said before, I need to know them." You reply.

He nodded still in deep thought. You raised an eyebrow. Then the horn blew.

"Ciao" (One of the Spanish words for bye) you say kissing their cheeks, throwing the water balloon back to Travis, 'accidentally' making him drop it.

You smirked and walked away. (The last noise you heard was a splash) "Well I'm starving" You say to yourself, leaving the Stolls bright red. (Yes even though you got Travis all wet).

But what you didn't know is that a particular and familiar boy saw you talking to the twins. A boy that lived in the shadows...
_______________________
Nico's POV:

I was wandering in the woods, alone. I like to do that, to think, and for many other reasons. After throwing a pebble in a small pond and almost getting splashed by water by the water nymphs, I decided to head back to Cabin 13.

I didn't shadow travel because if I do I get exhausted and I knew Dinner was coming soon and I don't want to miss that! Even though there's people around...

I sigh and walk the soft soil. Suddenly, I hear voices. Very familiar voices.

I decided to follow it and when I do I see the Stolls talking with some girl that had (h/c) hair. Her gorgeous features gives me a familiar feeling. She then turns to face Connor. And when she does, I can't believe that's her...

She was the new camper that came here recently. Shes also that one camper that made my heart skip a beat when I saw her that one time...

I listen closely to their conversation and figured out their talking about crushes. Connor quickly looked at the woods, scanning passed the trees I was hiding in. I instantly hid behind the tree.

When he began talking to
y/n, I then went back to spying. "Well what If someone has a crush on you y/n? Your always bright and happy, of course someone needs to like you" He asked.

Wait does he have a crush on y/n?. Or does he know I have a crush on her...
No it's impossible, Its impossible for someone to know my secrets.

Y/n smiled, "Well I don't know. It depends on who it is. But I need to actually know them. Whatever reputation they get I don't care, like I said before, I need to know them." She responded, Connor smirked. What's he smirking about?!.

I thought for a few second, before getting snapped out of my thoughts when the horn blew.

"Ciao!" Y/n instantly said, kissing the Stolls both on the cheek and throwing the water balloon to Travis, 'accidentally' making him drop it and making it splash all over his shirt and face.

Y/n ran away, smirking.

Oh what she can do....
I chuckle.

I then make my way to the Pavilion but then get pulled my the collar of my shirt.
_______________________
Holy Hephaestus!
Sorry for not updating for a millennia it's that I get so distracted!.
Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
Also, (this is random) I wonder what happened with Hoo guy fans...
Eh their probs long gone.
:(
Anyways, I love ya guys!
Stay fabulous

- Hailey 🐑