Chapter 72 | What Are You Doing With My Girlfriend?

Your best friend made a turn arriving in Leo's house. You both exited the car and walked up to the door. If you haven't guessed already, Leo threw a party and invited you two. You didn't want to come and were about to ignore the invitation since you don't know the people here except Leo (because that was your friends boyfriend..) but when getting the invitation she nagged you to go. You sighed as the door then opened, music blasting from inside, "Leo!" Your friend chirped "(f/n)!" He said in a warm smile, since he knew it was your first time coming to one of his parties and just because he was a kind guy.
"Anyways, come in! Have some drinks! Have fun" He grinned. You both did so. Leo then put his empty cup on a table nearby and took hold of your friends arm (in a loving way of course) and urged her to go somewhere with him. Your friend then gave you one of her looks, you nodded. "Go ahead." You said. She smiled and mouthed a thanks. They then left. You sighed a second time "I need a drink" You muttered to yourself. You being legal of age got an alcoholic beverage and began drinking it down. You didn't want to get drunk so you stopped for a bit. Having nothing to do, you just sat on the couch being bored out of your mind. Then, somebody came. You glanced at him and he looked like an average good looking male. Nice black hair, some unique features. You then knock yourself back on the couch again. "Hello?" He said. You looked at him and raised an eyebrow "Hi?" "So how come your alone?" He questioned. "Well my friends boyfriend is Leo" "Oh! (f/n)? She's your friend?". You nodded. "And so, she urged me to go to this stupid party. Left with Leo to do who knows what." He chuckles "So it leaves me here, alone." You finished. "Well you should go have fun. Oh by the way my name is Nico" He tells you. "Y/n" you reply. "And yeah maybe I should. I'll just get another drink." You say, leaving him. You may not know, but he started to grow a fond of you. Anyways, you grabbed one more drink, completely disobeying your 'only 2 or 3 cups' rule. As your vision went a bit blurry, you bumped into a guy in the hallway upstairs. "Hello" He says kindly. "Hello" You reply, blushing. "Want to go a bedroom?" He asks, smirking. Turning his nice guy expression into something else. You looked into his sea-green eyes and grinned "Sure". He smirked and took your hand. While arriving at a spare bedroom, he immediately locked the door behind you two. He then began to leave rough kisses on your lips leading you two to fall on the bed. You moaned as he began to lay kisses on your neck. You also began to play with his messy jet black hair. After not returning for some time, Nico started to worry. "What if-" Many thoughts rushed up to his head. He then started to look for you in desperation. Bumping into a lot of people. He then rushed up the stairs and into the spare rooms. He immediately opened the first door and saw your friend and Leo under the covers doing you know what. He turned red and quickly closed the door, muttering a sorry. He then opened all of the doors until he opened yours. By now, you and Percy started to take out items of clothing. Nico's eyes enlarged, his veins boiling. He then said the only thing he found was right to him, "What are you doing with my girlfriend?!". You and Percy look at him. "What do you want Nico?!" Percy asked, harshly. "Look at you! Your drunk!" Nico replied. "And?."
Nico then got a bit irritated. You still in shock lied there not saying a word. "Anyways, like I said, what are you doing with my girlfriend?!!" He says. Percy then stood up, ruffled his hair and rubbed his eyes. "I'm sorry man." He sighed "I'll leave now, I don't want to cause more trouble." He stated, grabbing his clothes, you doing the same. "Anyways, bye" He says to the both of you and headed out. You already had your shirt put on but just stayed there. "Aren't you going to leave?" Nico asks, by the doorway "Why did you say that? You know I'm not your girlfriend. W-" All of a sudden, he placed a kiss on your lips. "Even though we meet early I care about you y/n" He says. You nod and stand up. You then grin, "Were you jealous also?" You asked, he blushed.
"Y/n!" You hear your name being called by (f/n) "that's my cue." You chuckled "Thank you, Nico. If that's what you want to hear" You tell him. He nods and looks down. At the end, (f/n) and you left the house party. You and Nico also managed to exchange numbers.