Chapter 17: Under These Stars

Nico's POV:

I'm sleeping when I woke up. Shivering and scared, only one explanation for that, Nightmares.

I hid my face in my pillow and stayed there until I went to go grab my phone. I texted Y/N and told her to meet me near the meadow. It's Nightime, and normally Chiron doesn't let us use our phones at night but I didn't care I wanted Y/N to come meet me.

So I got dressed, grabbed a blanket and headed out the door not wanting to wake Hazel up. I sneakily went to the meadow. Luckily, the midnight Harpies hate flowers and so they rarely check around that area.

I then laid the blanket down and waited for
Y/N to come.
___________________________________________
Your POV:

After Nico texted you to meet him near the meadow you did and went there. Luckily, you got passed the Midnight Harpies and saw Nico lying there singing a song.

"What are you singing?" You ask your head popping out of a tree. He turns around and smiles "oh A song that reminds me of you" he mutters. "can you please sing it to me?" You beg as you lied down with Nico. " Its in Italian though" he says "I don't care, sing it" you say looking at him.

"Fine" he says

"In queste stelle
Solo io e te
Si guarda così bella sotto queste luci , silhouette su di me .
Voglio tenerti stretto
Ti darò tutto il mio amore e io ti do la mia
Dammi tutto il tuo amore che è dentro
posso baciare sotto questa luce ?
Voglio baciarti sotto questa luce" he sing and when he finishes he leans in and kisses you.

You kissed back and felt special Under these stars. When you broke away from the kiss you hugged Nico. You and him then looked up at the sky, under those stars.
___________________________________________
I'm sorry but I think this is one of the most cutest one-shots I ever wrote, if not one of the most cutest.

Anyways I hoped you enjoyed
I love ya - Hailey