Preview To A Maybe New Story!

Ok so this is not a Nico x Reader story but what I was basically thinking after having a writers block is...

How about I write a Nico x Reader story on how you are a shy person and he is like the most popular kid in school because of his bad boy reputation
I will change his personality a lot
I don't know guys it all depends on you, If you want me to write it or not?!
But anyways, here's the first chapter I wrote because I was bored.
Ps. I will still be writing this. I thought that this idea is going to be interesting. And so, I put it up here because I thought it would be necessary since this is a Nico x Reader story book
Anyways, enough chit chat let's begin.
________________________

Your POV:

Your green alarm clock went off. You groan. You turned it off and stood up.

First day of schools are the worst. Meeting bully's especially. You had a record of meeting them because you always outsmart them and so they get mad.

The first time that happened was 5th grade, where bullying is often. Anyways, you put on your favorite outfit and went to the kitchen.

There you saw your mother making your favorite pancakes. "Hey mom" you say. She then looks at you with the shining eyes she has.

"Oh hey dear. I made pancakes because I know first days are always stressful for you" she says giving you a plate of two pancakes.

"Tell me about it. All the people there. Especially, this year" you say. (Btw your 16).

"That's true. Anyways sweetie eat up" she says with a smile.

All the pain she's holding in you think. Your mother lost your father the day before you were born.

You knew this because she told you. You cried while she told you this.

Anyways, you ate the scrumptious pancakes and put the pearl white plate on the sink. "Bye mom!" You yell heading out the door. "Bye sweetie at least have some fun!" She says as you smirk.

You then waited at the bus stop. Yes, you took the bus because your school is pretty far away and because your mother works like crazy.

The bad news about the bus is that bullys lurk around there. It was like that was their headquarters. Anyways, that's one of the most things you feared aside spiders. Ugh spiders scare the life out of you.

The bus then arrived. You flung your backpack to your back and went inside.

You sigh seeing all the people you hate.

You walk through the aisle. "Oh look at her" "she does have a fine ass" people say. You then look at them with one of your famous death stairs, they then shut up.

You finally, find a seat that was empty... In the back.

You sat there and decided to put in your earphones and listen to music.

The next stop came up and you looked out the window. There stood the most annoying group in the world. Percy Jackson, captain of the swim team. Leo Valdez, joker. Jason, football player and finally the most annoying person of all. Nico Di Angelo, bad boy.

You knew all this because you saw what their reputations were last year. So far, nothing has changed.

You then pried your eyes from them and sang, not to loud for someone to hear though.

They all came in all of them giving high fives to everyone through the aisle. Supposedly, some of them had reserved seats. (You secretly wished Nico sat far far far away from you.) But What you didn't know was that Nico didn't have a reserved seat and so there was only one pair of seats for two.

Jason and Percy sat across from you, you groaned. Why?!. Leo behind with one of his best buds and Nico had nowhere to sit and the only free spot was your seat.

Fuck fuck no! You think don't come near.

Too late, Nico looks at you with a smirk and say next to you. He then fixes his aviator jacket and looks at you.

"Hello there" he says with a smirks as you bit your lip in frustration. Well this is going to be fun right?
Not!
________________________
So I hoped u enjoyed this preview I guess.
Of this new story I want to start.
And I know I've been writing only Nico stuff lately.
Its because... not only because I LOVE Nico but because I think he's an interesting character!
Anyways, Idk what the names going to be but I'll think of something.
Tell me what you think and if they should be demigods or not.
I want no demigods but it's all up to you (The pressure is in your hands! Jk.)
Anyways I love ya
- Hailey :D