Chapter 39: Saving Part 3

Your POV:

An hour later, the seven and you decided to visit Nico.

In your mind, you really cared about that cute dark haired boy. It was something about him that just made your heart tingle.

"Y/n?" Piper knocks on your door. You then snapped out of it and responded, "time to go?" You ask opening the door. "Yeah" she said, looking at you.

"What?" You ask, cheeks red.
You knew Piper could sense someone having a crush being an Aphrodite kid after all. You prayed to gods, that she would not mention those words in your mind.

"Y/n, are you thinking about someone?" She asks
Yeah she said those words.
"No! Not at all!" You respond secretly trying to hide your red colored face.

"Y/n, you haven't been out of your cabin for days please tell me! You know you can't lie about love to an Aphrodite kid" she responded back.

You sighed "Look I'm just worried for that kid we saved. He fainted! Piper" you whisper "do you like him?!" She asked, smiling.

"No." You say "really?" She asks "look can we talk about this later?" You ask, wanting this conversation to end.

She nods and then smirks as you two then see the seven.

Piper of course going to Jason. You all then walked to the infirmary, you trying not to think about Nico, since Piper was around.

But you always did, and with that Piper kept smirking at you. You grunt.

You all finally arrived at the infirmary and asked the Apollo kids where Nico's room was. They told you and you all headed there.

Percy opened the door and there lied a fully awake Nico. He looked so adorable. You then admit, you have a crush on Nico.

You have only meet him today? You think but you just shake it off as Nico then rises up.

"Hey guys" he says. You look down "oh thank goodness your safe!" Hazel said siting beside him. "Yeah I know" He mutters "uh um-" he says then looking down at his cotton white blanket.

"What?" Hazel asks "who's she?" He asks pointing at you. You look up and had your eyes wide open and cheeks red (AN --> 😳 like this jk. Keep on reading).

"Oh her?" Piper says, smiling. You glared at her "she's y/n, she came last month" she answers "oh well, thanks y/n" Nico says, a tint of red on his cheek.

Your heart skipped a beat.

"No- no problem" you say. Piper smirks "you know what guys, I think y/n and Nico should know each other more. I think they will have a lot in common." She says adding a little charmspeak in her words.

Curse you, Piper.

"S-sure" they all said, even Will. They all headed out and Piper winked at you as they all went out the door.

"Look you can leave if you want to" Nico says, as you lean back on the wall "even though I'm mad at Piper for doing that" you look at the door.

"I will talk to you" you say almost to a whisper
"r- really?" He asks cheeks red. Cute.

"Sure, just trying to get to know people after-" you say thinking back when you locked yourself in your room for days.

Your face darkened but still looked at Nico "I saw the scars" he confessed.
"W- what?" You ask already knowing what he's talking about.

"Your scars. You cut" he says as you then closed your eyes and sighed. "I did" you confess.

"You don't do it anymore?" He asks concerned. "Look I don't want to start a conversation starting with this topic. I know your a Son of Hades and stuff but what about you, what's your personality like?" You ask.

He sighed, "sorry." He whispered "that's ok it's that I've been through some hard times and stuff, but what about you?" You ask changing the subject again.

He then sighed at explained everything to you. You nod and looked down. Suddenly, you had one of your headaches.

Why now! You think

"Y/n!!!" Nico yells. The last thing you heard was the door opening but then you had one of your visions.

You remembered this vision for the last one. But that one was you looking around a place where people where drinking. This one was different.

You then looked at the building in front of you, the words,

The Lotus Casino.
______________________
*mischievous grin*
I hoped you enjoyed that.
I love ya - Hailey 😋