Chapter 40: A Fun 'Game'

Your POV:

You and Nico we're going to the Athena cabin because the seven and some others were playing fun a 'game'.

It was probably truth or dare so you and Nico wore some extra clothing.

Anyways, you were heading there but couldn't help thinking about Nico. He was your best friend but you really wanted him more as that.

You were so deep in thought that you didn't notice Nico poking you. "What?" You ask startled "we're here" he replies, blankly.

"Oh sorry" you answer as you then hear the door open. There stood Annabeth.
______________________
Nico's POV:

I watched as y/n was deep in thought about something. I hope it's about me, and know I may sound like those cheesy girls but I really do.

But unfortunately, I can't tell her what I feel, I'm too scared.

Anyways, as Annabeth welcomed us in. I then sat next to y/n as I then see who else where playing with.

Surprisingly, it was only Malcolm, Annabeth's brother?. And Calypso. But I don't know, Malcolm does look exactly the same as Annabeth but is a boy with glasses.

I looked at y/n staring at him and I got a bit jealous.
I admit.

But then Malcolm began to speak. "So we're not playing truth or dare?" He asks while reading a book "nah it just got a bit old so what we are playing Seven Minutes in Heaven instead!" He cheers.

I love at y/n and she looks embarrassed, me too. I then smirk.

"To make every couple mad yeah!" Leo add on, happily. Everyone frowns, Calypso raised her eyebrow. "But they will always love you?" He says, his voice getting smaller.

Basically everyone facepalmed.

"Anyways, let's begin!" Jason announced.

Shit.

Percy then asked Malcolm to spin the bottle, so he put his book down and did so.

Please don't let it land on y/n.
I think.

But unfortunately, it did

I then stomped my foot.

"Nico are you okay?" Hazel asked. My face turned red "yeah I am" I lied as everyone stares at each other, Piper stares at me like when her mother does when she detects someone being jealous.

Y/n sighed. "Ok let's get it over with, but I'm pretty sure with Malcolm it would Seven Minutes In Book Land" she jokes. "Hey!" Malcolm protest.

I need to confess my feelings towards her now!.
______________________
Your POV:

After Malcolm spun the bottle it unfortunately landed on me.

I was mad but deep inside me was happy. The side that I didn't want to take out.

When I came to camp I had this huge crush on Malcolm but then when I meet Nico I then got over it.

Or so I thought.

But then, Nico stomped his foot. "Are you ok Nico?" Hazel asked "yeah I am" he says, his face red.

"Ok let's get it over with, but I'm pretty sure with Malcolm it would be Seven Minutes In Book Land" I say trying to joke around.

"Hey!" Malcolm protest. Cute. No!.

Me and Malcolm then went to the closet and in went in.
______________________
Nico's POV:

Should I tell her?
I thought
Should I not?

All these questions in my mind that took forever to choose.

"Their 3 minutes in there" Leo announced. I got worried. "Can I go to the bathroom?" I suddenly asked "of course you can, Nico" Annabeth responded.

I thanked her and closed the door shut, I then went to the closet that unfortunately was far away.
______________________
Your POV:

"So what do we do?" Malcolm asked "kiss and that lame stuff." You say trying to get out. "We can fake it. Are you good at acting?" You asked clearly embarrassed.

"You know what? I was thinking and I- I like you
Y/n" he confessed "wait- what- really?" You asked, your eyes wide open.

"Yeah but I know Nico likes you" he says "how?" You asked. Nico likes you?!.

"The way he stares at you, the way he stopped his foot. He was clearly jealous" he answered me.

I then looked down thinking about that and it was true.

"But-" you say trying to protest but then then pins you to the wall. "Malcolm this is not like you." You say, he chuckles "well I can't always put my face in a book. And so, I believe I can I do this?" He asked, sweetly.

He then placed his lips on yours. You were in complete shocked.

Suddenly, the door then opened and there stood.

Nico.

You were in complete shock but managed to push Malcolm off your body. He sighed and scratched his head. Nico then got mad and out sprouted skeletons ready to chase Malcolm.

"And seven minutes is ov-" Leo said walking in but seeing the skeletons.
The seven then came
"Nico!" Annabeth and Hazel yelped in unison.

"What?!" He yelled, furiously "He was jealous" Piper said. "He really likes you, y/n". You had your mouth opened, you didn't say a word.

"So maybe If I did, I still do. But she's already found someone's face to suck off" Nico says, angrily.

You finally spoke
"Nico I love you too" You yelled. "It's that Malcolm does too." You whisper.

"And so he- he kissed me." You say.

"Wait Malcolm you did?!" Annabeth yelped shocked and a bit happy. "Yeah" he says looking down.

Nico was seriously pissed and sad that he just went away and went probably to his cabin.
______________________
Ok I know
Why Malcolm?! and
Me want Part 4 of Saving... Maybe.
Well first of all, I think people don't really write about him and I want to write about a new character in this book.
Anyways, two I've been busy lately with stuff but managed to write this instead.
I promise I'm almost done with Saving and will be posting one more part of this after I post part 4.
Anyways, I still hoped u enjoyed. I love ya
- Hailey 😜