Chapter 2 | Beach

Thanks for reading my last chapter anyways enjoy this one! :)
_________________________
You're sitting on the couch with Nico, your best friend. You're cuddling him with him as you check the time on the clock that hung on the wall. As far as you know, it's 1:00 in the morning and you realized you and Nico stayed up all day watching movies.

You were supposed to be in your cabin right now but Nico's  warmth was so comfortable that you didn't want to go away or especially wake him up. And trust me he gets real mad.

And so you couldn't move a muscle.

Nico is already fast asleep and so you stare at his face. "Adorable" you mutter "what? I'm not adorable! I'm the ghost king" he mumbles in his sleep.

You giggle a little as you slowly wrap your arms around Nico, carefully, still not wanting to wake him up. You cuddle him until suddenly you fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Vamos al la playa!" Someone sings the words he learned from Leo. He skips around the Hades cabin, luckily that did not wake Nico up. Well you did stay up to 1:00 in the morning so... But then you realized who yelled that. The one and only. Your annoying brother. Percy. (yes you are a daughter of Poseidon, I will be changing your godly parent in some imagines :) ) "Percy you can't yell. What if they're asleep?" Annabeth whispers. "I know that's why they need to wake up" Percy says while Annabeth rolls her eyes. "Where are they anyways?!" She asks.

"I don't know" he responds as he walks around the Hades cabin to find us, mumbling the Little Mermaid, Under The Sea song "Percy what did you eat today?" Annabeth inquires as she walks towards the couch you and Nico were cuddling on.

"Oh um 7 blue pancakes.. Did you find them yet?" Percy yells

"Oh I found them" Annabeth grins "and what?!" Annabeth says, her eyes widening from Percy's response.

"Whatcha-" Percy said until he came and saw you with Nico. "Oh I got to take a picture" Percy says taking out his monster proofed iPhone, quickly snapping a picture of you and Nico. But right when the flash came, Nico woke up and yelled: "pictures!".

Since you were Nico's best friend you knew how much he hated pictures.

Nico quickly stand up and runs towards Percy. "Gimme that!" He says trying to grab Percy's blue phone "too late I already send it to the 7" he says smirking.

"Oh Percy Jackson I will get revenge!" He says putting up his fists. Annabeth and Percy laugh as you couldn't help but to laugh too.

Nico glares at all of you.

"Anyways what I was saying before I got tackled by Neeks" Percy says looking at Nico. Nico just rolls his eyes.

"We're going to la playa~" Percy says doing a dumb grin while saying the last part. Nico then groans why. "Wait before that why were you guys cuddling" Annabeth says with an eyebrow raised whilst smirking.

"Wait what?" Nico said puzzled.

"We stayed up to 1 in the morning" You confessed "doing what?" Percy grins as Annabeth punches him in the shoulder "ow" he yelps.

"Watching movies" Nico responds with his hands in his jacket. "Oh ok" Percy says nodding his head "Good. Because if you were doing something to my little sister" Percy warns.

"Yeah I know" Nico said lowering his head, scratching it, and blushing of embarrassment.

"Yeah" Percy mumbles "Anyways lets go!" He says grabbing your arm and directing you to the car like you were a 5 year old.

You hoped in and you all headed to the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what seemed like an hour because of Percy's repeating words: "just keep driving, just keep driving" and Nico's groans and complains. You arrived at the beach, Annabeth didn't give you a hard time because she, as always, was reading a book.

You all then arrive at the beach when Percy suddenly grabbed Annabeth as she dropped her book and they both jumped in the water, Percy laughing.

"Couples" You mummer when you then thought of an idea. You being the daughter of Poseidon and all, summoned a wave and you and Nico both splashed in the water.

"Y/N!" Nico yells when you suddenly realize, Nico can't swim.

"Nico!" You yell back as you saw him with closed eyes.

You went to reach him. Your eyes got a bit blurry as you weren't really that good at working your powers. When you were sure enough he was infront of you, you suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapping around your waist.

"I wanted to learn how to swim first if I was ever going to date a Daughter of Poseidon" Nico whispers in your ear when suddenly he kisses you in the lips.

You then do what you need to do in a kiss.

Kiss back.

When you finished you look into his brown eyes and said: "don't ever scare me like that Death Breath" you joke as he just grins.

You then grab his arm gently as you both went towards the surface. 

You two then found Percy and Annabeth hovering over the water.

"Aww that was adorable" Annabeth coos.

"Yeah Annie it is" he says smirking "Anyways, you're a good guy Nico. I accept you dating my little sister" Percy says while you roll your eyes.

"Thanks" Nico mumbles as you two then got splashed by a wave your big brother summoned.

"Oh you want to play that game huh?!" You say as you see your brothers grin.

In the end, you all splashed each other and basically had a great time with your friend, brother, and your now boyfriend.
_________________________
Hoped u enjoyed
Love ya - Fanfic_Maniac1