Chapter 43: Dont Go

Your POV:

You were walking to the Hades cabin. You friend, Nico lived there, alone. (Hazel is in Camp Jupiter)
So you visited him often.

Anyways, you were reading a bit about Greek Mythology and found out that there was a group called the Hunters, lead by the goddess, Artemis, and so you decided to tell him that your deciding to go.

It maybe going to be great.
All these girl fighting with bows and arrows. You think to your self as you then knocked on his door, the door then opened and there stood a half sleepy Nico. "It's 4 in the afternoon. What time did you sleep?" You asked.

"Late" he says, blankly. You roll your eyes, "whatever. Anyways, I have something to tell you" you say. "Me too" his eyes lit up.

"Ok how about we go together, ok?" You suggested, he nodded.

"3 2 1" he said "go!"

"I'm deciding if I should be a hunter, an Allie of Artemis"
"I like- you" he said slowly, his eyes then started to grow puffy.

"Wait what?!" He said, tears going down he's cheeks. "An Allie of Artemis... Nico why are you crying?" You asked, worried.

He cried but then sighed, "well it's my fault I didn't tell you this..." He said. "Your fault?. What?" You asked, worried.

He then began to cry even more as you then moved yourself next to him and held him tight, running your finger through his raven black hair.

He then sighed, "well let's begin..." He starts
_______________________
Your POV:

He then explained everything to you and you were in complete shock. Not only because of the story, but because he never told you this.

Then you would've thought of going.

You then looked at him, "I'm sorry Nico, you should've told me this earlier but I see why you never brought it up..." I said to him, he then wiped his tears and nodded.

"I know I'm sorry." He replied.
I then touched his soft cheek.
"No need to apologize Nico," You said as you then took your hand out but he held your wrist softly, so it can go back to his cheek.

"please y/n don't go" he says "your one of the person I care about the most" he adds looking at your e/c eyes with his eyes in tears.

"Me too Nico. I'm sorry that I told you this." You replied looking down. "No it's ok" he says, wiping his eyes.

After moments of silence, you spoke up.
"I'll reconsider my decision I'll maybe stay with you, my best friend" you say, smiling but he looked down biting his lip.

"Oh and weren't you going to say something?" You brought it up again. "It's nothing" he replies "well I think it's nothing since your going to join the hunters" he looks down.

"C'mon Nico I said maybe not but please tell me, no more secrets or something between us ok?" You say he then looks at you.

"I like you y/n" he says "And if your join the hunters maybe we can't be together" he whispers the last words. You need to admit, you did have a crush on Nico, you still do.

You confessed, "I like you too
Nico. It's that I just pushed me liking you because I just was really confused but now you opened my eyes" You say looking at his shining brown eyes.

"I love you, Nico" you finally say as then Nico leans closer to you and plants a soft 5 second kiss on your lips. You smirk and your cheeks turn red.

"Sorry" he says his eyes worried "I just thought... Please don't go, please don't leave me" he says as you then lean into him.

You then kiss him, and he kissed back. "I won't" you whisper in his ear. You and him then spent the rest of the day watching movies, eating, and most importantly him cuddling you, not letting you go.
_______________________
Omg I feel like this chapter is so cheesy!
But let's admit, almost all my chapter are. 😅
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed, I love ya - Hailey 😊