Chapter 67: Just Spend Some Time With Me

Sweat dripped down your forehead as you tried to keep up with the speed of the treadmill. "C'mon y/n, you could do it!." You mutter some words of motivation.

You then sighed, letting your doubts sink in.

Just then, the doorbell rung. You groan and turned off the treadmill. You then wiped your forehead with a already sweaty towel.

It was gross.

Anyways, you got off the treadmill and began to opened the front door. When you did you saw Nico patiently waiting, a pizza box in his two pale hands.

"The pizzas going to get cold" He told you. "Oh sorry, come in." You apologized, letting him in. He then chuckled as he place the pizza box on the kitchen table.

You then went straight to the treadmill again. He noticed this.

"Y/n where are you going?" He asks. "To the treadmill" You respond, splashing some cold water on your face. "Why? Aren't you going to eat pizza with me?" He replies.

"Yeah! But I need to get fit first" You say. "Y/n..." He mumbles in a monotone voice. He then caught up with you when you began to turn on the treadmill.

When you began to run again, Nico silently went to the wire that was plugged in, and disconnected it. "Yah! Nico what are you doing!" You exclaim. "Disconnecting this" He replies, the wire in his hand. "Plug it back in!" You tell him. "No". Was the only reply he gave you.
"Why do you need to do all this anyways? Your healthy. That's all your supposed to care about." He told you. You frowned. You knew he was right but you still wanted to this. No you didn't. But your insecurities were just dawning upon you.

"Come here" He says picking you up. "What are you doing?! Put me down." You exclaim. "I don't want to quarrel anymore. Now let's go eat pizza." He tells you. It's no use. Your 0 against his strength.
So you let him carry you all the way to your kitchen.

"Let's hope the pizza didn't get cold" He laughs. You grunt as you took a seat on the kitchen table. He then sighed and put his slice of pizza down.

"Y/n, all I was saying is that all you should care about is your health. And if you do want to get fit. Even though you don't have too" He says, looking at you, you rolled your eyes. "I just want you to spend some time with me." He says, you stood up and went to the fridge to get a water bottle  "With your boyfriend" He finishes as he faces you.

You stood there, the water bottle in hand, and sighed. "Yeah your right" You whispered "I'm always right" He tells you, while he wrapped his arms around you.

"Now can we eat pizza?" He asks. You laugh, "Sure."
________________________
To all people dealing with insecurity.
Love yourself and don't listen to what other people think about you.
Anyways, I love you guys!
Stay fabulous

- Hailey 😘