Chapter 32: Nicos Idea

So this idea was from EllieMcCallister and so thanks!
Anyways, Enjoy!
________________________
Your Pov:

You and Nico were in his living room playing random things you guys thought of.

Then Nico thought about a game where you take a random word and make it funny.

If you win (by getting the most funny words of one word) your losing opponent has to scream around camp saying "I like diapers". Oh if Nico thinks I'm going down he's horribly mistaken.

But anyways, who thought Nico could come up with that?!.

"Fine what word should I start with?" You say smirking.

"Paper plate" he says

"Ok" you reply "Pipers late, Diaper Mate-".

You then thought of so many words that Nico almost fell asleep so you needed to wake that cute dark haired boy up.

"Ok your turn" you say
"Ok what is it" he asks
"Nico sucks" you say chuckling
"Are you serious y/n?, I gave you easy ones!" He
exclaims
"I'm 100% sure" you say, smiling

"Fine" he grumbles
"Nico's Luck, Nico's-" and so after two more words he couldn't think is anything and gave up.

"Yes!" You cheer
"You know I'm going to get revenge for that" he mutters
"If you do, no more kisses" you threat so now he had nothing to say.

You secretly got your IPod and went outside.
"Ok say it!" You yell.
Unfortunately, there was a large quantity of campers there so Nico was going to be so red when he comes back.

"I LIKE DIAPERS!!!" He yelled around camp.
All of the campers had poker faces.
(The Stolls were laughing like Hyenas)
Luckily, you caught it all on film. Nico's red face then noticed and chased you back to the Hades cabin.

"Y/n!" He roars "hahaha!" You say repeating the footage. "delete it!" He says trying to grab your IPod.

"Nope" you say popping the P. "Please" he says "you know what you get for doing that?, Kisses!" You say like a child and jumped on him until he's was lying on his black covered bed.

You then kissed and gave him some quick pecks in his soft lips until you said, "so was it worth it?"
"Maybe" he says smirking and looking at your e/c eyes.
________________________
Ok so I hoped u enjoyed thanks again Ellie.
Anyways, it's 2 am
WTF AM I STAYING UP THIS LATE!!!!
I lost time. At least I'm writing this to u wonderful people.
Anyways, I'm going to bed I love ya
- Hailey 😞 <----------------
Me right now.