Chapter 23: The Prank

Your POV:

You were with the Stolls

You rarely hanged out with them so you decided to do so. They actually turned out to be hilarious, people told you not to talk to them but you did so anyways because you really didn't care about what people thought about other people. You wanted to know it for yourself. That's how you meet your boyfriend, Nico. Speaking of Nico, he has been distant from you lately. You didn't really care for 2 days but 2 weeks yeah that's not normal for you too.

You then thought of an idea. It was very evil but you really wanted to do it. You then looked at the Stolls "guys I have a really good prank" you say. That caught their attentions, their eyes lit up like candles. "Really?" Connor said "what?!" Travis adds on.

You then whispered it and they smiled, evilly and rubbed their hands. "We can work with that" Travis says.

You smiled and headed to the door "make sure everything's ready ok?!" You say they nodded. "Travis and Connor Stoll at your service" Connor says. You grinned and headed out.

Oh this is so evil... For Nico at least
---------------------------------------
You then went to the Hades cabin. You walked in. Lucky for you, Nico wasn't there but the Stolls were. "Ok we have everything set" Connor says you smile.

"All we need to do is wait" you say.
You waited until Nico came through the door.
Suddenly the bucket full of pink paint spilled on him along with a bucket filled with glider. Then the pie of whip cream slammed against his face.

Then it ended

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Nico yells while you and the Stolls laugh like Hyenas. "Dude, you just got pranked... And the idea was from your girlfriend" Travis says. Nico then whipped his eyes.

"My what?!" He says "me. Y/N" you say, grinning. "Oh my gods. Why?" Nico says "because you haven't talked to me for two weeks!" You say "I was because I wanted to give you this. It was a replica of Nico's skull ring except that it said 'My Ghost Queen' in little carvings.

"Oh my Hades, I'm sorry Nico" you say "that's ok because now I can do this! " he says as he runs up to you "Don't you dare, Di Angelo!" You yell. He then hugs you. "NICO! You have paint all over with me" you say.

"Now you two will have to take a shower" Travis said "together! JK" Connor said as you and Nico blushes of embarrassment. You then put the ring on "I love it, my Ghost King" you say "I love you, My Ghost Queen" he says kissing your cheek.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ok I hoped you liked this my little maniacs!
Anyways, I love ya
- Hailey