Chapter 29: Nico's Dad

Sorry that haven't been posting in a while is that's I'm kinda focusing on this Nico x Reader story I created.
So I was meaning to post this on Fathers Day because c'mon. But I didn't because I didn't have time.
Anyways, a long time ago DarkBloodRedRose said I should do a one shot on you meet his dad. I think?. I don't know but I'll be doing that you are meeting Nico's dad ok?
And maybe be writing on how he is meeting your mom or dad u decide. Idk. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!
___________❤️___________
Your POV:

"C'mon y/n you don't have to get all dressed up. It's my dad he doesn't care about anything" Nico groans while you check yourself in the mirror.

"Nico, but I still want to look good! I'm meeting the great Hades for gods sake!" You respond, smiling.

Your were wearing a glittery dark red dress that went down to your knees. You had your black hand purse and your hair was up in a messy bun.

You put on a little bit of makeup on and it turned out perfect, a talent you got of from the Aphrodite girls.

"Ok fine I'm ready." You say getting out the door.
There was Nico staring at you, with wide eyes. Nico is your boyfriend you have been together for 5 months now and you still didn't meet his father.

"What?" You say, smiling "oh nothing is that you look beautiful" he says. "I love you too" you say kissing his cheek, he blushes.

"May I" he says chuckling as he hands out his elbow. You chain your arm around his and you two shadow traveled.

You two then landed in the Underworld. "Wow I haven't been down here for a long ass time" You say as he chuckles.

"It's because the ghosts can be annoying sometimes" "oh Nico is this your girlfriend?, mind if I borrow her for a second" a ghost probably around his 20's asked.

Nico did his death glare and hissed at him. One second later, he was gone. "You see?" He grumbles, blushing "aww you don't have to blush. I'll always be yours" you say to him.

He smiles and then leads you into his dad's gigantic castle. You sigh. "you don't have to worry. I know it's my dad and all, but I'll never leave you" he says as you smile.

You love your boyfriend. With your life. You nodded as he then kisses you. You always love the taste of his lips.

He then opens the door and there ,on his large dark throne, sat Hades with a pleased face.

"Hello Nico, Hello Nico's girlfriend?" He asks as you nod. "It's y/n Lord, Hades" you say.

"Please, call me Hades" he says getting up from his throne and walking to large table. "Ok Hades" you reply.

You then look at Nico. He had his cute smile and his thumbs up. You roll your eyes while smiling. Nico then leads you to the table where Hades sat, smiling.

"Sit down please" Hades said as you do so. You and Nico sat next to each other, secretly holding hands under the table.

You've gotten used to Nico's cold pale hand through the months.

"So y/n please tell me about yourself" Hades asked while then calling in the ghost to serve dinner. You explained a little about yourself and how your a daughter of g/p.

"Daughter of g/p with Nico, ok" he says as you get a slightly worried look, Nico clenches your hand more, not too hard though.

"As long as you make Nico happy right?" Hades asked. Nico then felt like he wasn't talking that much and so he answered.

"Wonderful. I really do love y/n, dad" he says looking at him. "I see, Nico." After that we all ate and made small talk.

Then it was time to go, "ok Nico I made my opinion" Hades say.

"I do not want-" he began to say. My shoulders felt so tensed. I then saw Nico he stood up furious, and about to protest.

"Your relationship to end" Hades finishes, smirking. Nico then looked embarrassed and sat down.

I felt so relieved. I know Nico said me and him will always be together but it's nice to not always hear his dad complain about me when it's like Fathers Day or something.

"Oh my gods, thank you Lord Had-" "No. It's Hades" he corrects me

"Sorry, Hades" I say, blushing. "That's ok. Now off with your young love lives" he says as we nodded and said our goodbyes.

When we came out the door I looked at Nico. I felt like all that pressure was all off my shoulders.

He looked at me also. Then we both laughed.
"I love you so much!" You say.

"I love you too!" He says as he then kisses me. "Now let's get out of here before the ghosts make a ton of gossip" Nico says looking at me with his shimmering dark brown eyes of his.

He then shadow traveled to our house where we hugged and watched movies!.
________________________
Ok so I hoped u enjoyed this cute one shot!
I love ya
- Hailey 😄