Chapter 8: Magic The Gathering

Ok so all thanks to @DarkBloodRedRose for this idea!
You are a great friend!
Check her out, shes awesome
Anyways, Enjoy the Story
_______________________________________________________________________

Your POV:

You and Nico, your boyfriend, were in the couch in the Hades cabin, you were reading a book while Nico was passing through channels on his flat screen TV.

He then got bored of that and looks at you. You didn't notice, you where so into your book that you didn't take a look around. Just when your OTP was about to kiss, Nico starts to whine.

"Y/N!" He moans extending your name "what!" You say a little bit mad "im bored" he groans "Ok, dont care" you say going back to your book.

"Please!" He says again. You then got so iratated that you closed your book, hard. You then take a big deep breath and looked at him "fine" you say "what do you want to play?" You ask.

"I don't know, thats why I'm asking you" he replys. You then got an idea "ok we can play Magic The Gathering!" you say excitingly, since that was one of the most amazing card games you ever played.

You loved it the most because it involved thinking,
You being a daughter of Athena loved to think.
Also don't ask how a child of Athena got in a relationship with a child of Hades. Opposites attract you guess.

"What the fuck is Magic The Gathering?" Nico asks "it sounds lame"

"Language mister" you say "oh sorry Ms. Goode Goode" Nico jokes you roll your eyes.

"And Magic The Gathering is NOT lame Its fun!" You say

"Whatever" he laughs

You smile,
"Magic The Gathering is a card game, its kinda similar to Mythomagic, but better" you mummble the last words so he wouldn't hear but he did "and with cards!" You add on.

"Sure way more better than Mythomagic" he says with sarcasm

You roll your eyes, "anyways let me go get my cards and we can begin the battle Death Breath!" you say as you run to the door.

Nico rolls his eyes and laughs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico's POV:
(FINALLY!)

I sat there waiting for Y/N to come. When she did she had a stack load of cards.

"Are those pokémon cards?" I joke "no their not! Death Breath!" She says as she sat down.

"Ok so how you play?" I ask

She then explained it and I understood. The battle then begun I took out some random card. "Ha its no match for my Hydra!" She says as she took her Hydra card out.

We then played for hours and every match. We then stopped "ha you suck" she says "no I don't" I reply "yeah sure" she says sarcastically.

I then got an idea and began to tickile her. "Nico stop!" She says laughing "not until you say that Mythomagic is the best game ever!"" I say smiling "no!" She says. I began to tickle her more.

"Say it!" I said laughing "how about I do this!" She says as she kisses me.
She is a really good kisser. I went with it until she suddenly got all her cards and went out the door yelling, "Magic The Gathering is the best!".

I just nodded my head from right to left and went to go chase her.
________________________________________________________________

Thanks again @DarkBloodRedRose for this idea!

Anyways, I love you guys - Fanfic_Maniac1