Chapter 20: Lego House

Your POV:

You were in the Hades cabin with Nico, playing with Legos.

You guys were having a competition. Who can build a Lego house that can reach the felling first wins!. Since you loved Ed Sheeran (sorry if you don't) you decided to play that song on Nico's beat thing.

You and him stacked those Legos on in a speed of lightning.

You and Nico then made a Lego house almost reaching the ceiling "c'mon!" Nico says as he's almost reaching yours "no Di Angelo you cannot win!" You say making your last layer.

"I have too!" He says . You look to see Yours and Nico's house but it turned out nothing like a Lego house but more like a square box. but you guys didn't care. Also because you got to play an Ed Sheeran song so it was worth it.

You then see Nico was almost going to win and so because your an Aphrodite child you charmspeaked him. "Nico" you say "yes" he says dropping his last layer of Legos and breaking it pieces.

"Goddammit!" Nico s "ha!" You say "come here!" He says as he grabs you gently and twirls you and lands you on the couch.

You got laid on the couch and looked upon Nico's brown eyes. He then leans in and kisses you but then it turns into a make out.
____________________________________________
I hoped you enjoyed this cute one-shot
I love us
- Hailey :)