Chapter 30: Betrayed

Ready to get your booty all: WYCHJHJXJDKSKSKXKXXIXKDJD
Jk, please don't.
Anyways, enjoy...
*Laughs mischievously*
________________________
Your POV:

You sat on your bed in the Zeus cabin. You sigh.
You were just thinking about Nico, your crush. He has been your crush from the first day you meet him and you really wanted to confess your feelings to him but it's so fucking hard!.

Lucky, you made Nico your good friend.

But then you made your decision.

Your going to confess your feeling for that dark haired boy.

Anyways, you were so deep in thought that you almost forgot that your big brother, Jason is coming today from his week long vacation with his girlfriend, Piper to Camp Jupiter and that Reyna and the other people are visiting.

You then hear the door creak open. "Y/n?" Jason says. You suddenly stood up and rushed up to him and gave him a big hug.

"I missed you so much!" You say "me too, y/n" he says putting down his backpack.

Then you thought, maybe you should tell Jason about your crush since he is his friend.

Unfortunately, you made a face and Jason realized that. "Is something troubling you, y/n?" He asks "no" you lied.

Why'd you lie!. Your a horrible lier!. "Y/n..." Jason said raising his eyebrow. "Fine I'll tell you but close the door" you say as he did so.

He then sat down on the couch and lied back on the door. "IlikeNico" you say all at once "what?" Jason asks. You sigh "I like Nico and I was hoping you can be an incorrigibly big brother and tell me if he likes me back?" You say as your voice got higher toward the end of saying that.

He smirks and looks at you "well I'll tell you what I do know. He talks a lot 'bout you. That's it, but I personally think he likes you" he says.

"Really?" You squeak as he nods. "Can I ask him now?" You ask as he shrugs.

You quickly fixed yourself up and rushed out of there. Luckily, you saw Nico he was standing there alone. You walked up to him but saw Reyna came up to him first.

You quickly hid behind a tree and pecked your head out. You then saw Nico and Reyna talking until Reyna picked him up by the collar and kissed him.

He then put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her off, but you didn't see that.

Your heart then broke in two big pieces. You then hid yourself behind the tree. Tear falling down your s/c cheeks.

Was Jason lying about Nico talking about you? You think.

You were too busy crying that you didn't hear Nico and Reyna's arguing.

Anyways, when you knew they were gone, you wiped your tears and headed for the Zeus cabin.

"So what happened?" Jason asked. Good thing you actually did a good lie and lied about it, "oh nothing, I didn't tell him" you say "anyways, I'm tired" you say fake yawning and going to your bedroom.

You then hid your face in your pillow and cried. Slowly, you fell asleep. When the sun then came up you quickly wiped your face in your bathroom, got dressed and headed to eat breakfast.

There sat Nico silently staring at you. You slightly glared at him and headed to the Zeus table.

You ate and all you can see is Reyna secretly doing winky faces at Nico. That bitch! You think.
"Y/n are you sure your fine?" Jason asked. "Yes I'm fine!" You say a little bit too loudly.

Some campers were staring at you, Reyna glaring at you and so you just hid your face.

When breakfast ended, you then went to the woods. There Reyna await. She grabs you by the collar and stared at you, "if you steal Nico or anything your going to pay" "Reyna what are you doing?!" A familiar voice said, Nico.

"Nothing" she says innocently. You just stared at them and went deeper into the woods.

They made no attempt of going after you.

You stayed there until it was sunset you had a horrible headache but made no attempt to go to go to the infirmary.

"Hey y/n!" Nico said like nothing back there happened "Leave me alone!" You say, angry.

"But y/n I was meaning to-" he said as you then lost control and slapped him. You were there shocked so you quickly ran back to your cabin.

"Y/N! What's wrong?!" Jason said in a harsh voice "NOTHING! Just please don't talk to me for weeks! Months at least?!" You yelled as you slammed your door and locked it.

"Y/N you have to eat breakfast!" He yelled "bring it to me or let me starve. Either way I'm not getting out of here" you scream.

"fine" he said

After that, he did so and one time Will came in and you got diagnosed with Anxiety, Severe Social Disorder, and Depression.

And what made it worse was that your window was near the arena so you saw that bitch aka Reyna fighting.

Then you sighed, grabbed your IPod, earphones. You then went out the window and got out of there.

You put on your black hoodie, covered your face and walked with earphones on.
Unfortunately, people were staring at you and saying if that you. Then Nico saw you.

"Y/n?" He asked. Keep walking... You think "y/n is that you?" He asked. You were walking no running now.

Then he shadow traveled to you. "Please Y/N you didn't come out of there for days! No weeks!!!" He yelled.

"Leave" you say in a mincing voice. "No" he said "Fine then you want to know why I stayed there! Because I saw you and Reyna! She kissed you! And you know what you did! Kiss back" you say weakly but then brought back your powerful voice back.

"Now please leave me alone or I will zap you!" you threat.

He then stood there "Y/N ME AND REYNA ARE NOTHING!-" he yelled. "Really?!" Reyna said as she kissed him again.

You then yelled and cut her with your dagger. "Ow! You bitch!" She said getting up. You then fought until you had your dagger an inch from he throat.

Tears falling from your eyes. Then you felt someone grabbing you from your collar, Nico. "Wha-" he then kissed you "I LOVE YOU y/n. What you saw back there was me trying to push her off me!" he yelled as he leans in for another kiss.
________________________
I know horrible ending whatever.
Also, I'm so sorry Reyna and Nico shippers, If your here. (idk what you call them. Yell at me if u want).
Anyways, I love ya
(BTW I didn't edit this)
- Hailey 😎 <------- WTF