Chapter 35: Rescued Part 2

I know.
It's been a long time but I hope u enjoy.
________________________
Your POV:

While you were sleeping you had a dream.
It showed a boy with raven black hair and brown eyes and dark circles underneath. He was running from something.

It was the lion/lizard thing again and he was near the spot were the seven killed it. It came back, Annabeth told you monsters can do that.

He then killed it but he had many bruises but he still ran. Then you woke up.

You were sweating for some odd reason and so you quickly showered. You put on shorts and a camp shirt you found in your closet and left. You then found Tania, "hey Tania" you say "hey y/n" she greets you "Ok can I tell you something" you say "anything" she replies "so I basically had a weird dream" you blab out "oh yeah demigods have those from time to time, what was yours about?" She asks as you then explained it to her.

"Oh that boy. It describes something similar to Nico Di Angelo" she said "Oh him?" You ask no idea who he was, but she nods "don't worry that kid is going to be fine. He can raise the dead for gods sake" she says as you nod your head "ok" "Anyways, let's go have breakfast" she says.

When breakfast finished you and Tania headed back to the cabin. You watched some movies while Tania was in her phone.

"Omg how come I never heard this!" She shrieked, standing up "what?" You asked "theirs a party today and it starts at 5. It's 12!" She shrieked again "ok Tania, calm down" you say "ok ok let's just get dressed up" she said

Some hours later, you and her were dressed up. You were wearing a black cardigan, blue dress, black leggings with some black flats. Your hair was in a very beautiful bun that has 2 pieces of hair coming down from your hair. You and her then heard music and rushed out.

"So why is there a party" you ask "Chirons and
Mr. D's out = Party" Tania's says grinning you roll your eyes.

You then see the whole place it's all decorated and you see the chocolate fountain.

You feel in love.

"Ok Tania I need to go" you quickly say "ok I'll go party!" She says as you two split up.

You then headed over to the majestic fountain and stared at it. "You like chocolate?" Someone asks.

You then saw someone sitting on the white covered table. It was the kid from your dream.

The same hair, beautiful eyes. Wait what?

Anyways, you look at him in shock "what?" He asks, his face darkening. "Oh nothing. Anyways, yeah I do love chocolate a lot" you reply, chuckling.

He smiles "Me too" he says taking a drink of something. "Whatcha drinking?" You ask "wine" he replies, blankly.

"How'd you get wine from?" You ask, startled. Yes your 18, he probably is too. "Ehm Mr. D is Dionysus, the wine God?" He answers.

"So you guys stole some?" You ask as he nods "want?" He asks handing you a cup. "sure..." you reply not knowing his name.

"Nico" he says as you say yours too.

Your hearts pounding but you two drunk some wine but in the end, you and him ended up getting... How'd you say it. Drunk.

Then Nico and you headed to the woods "did anyone tell you how beautiful you are?" He asks as your cheeks redden "no" you say, tired.

"Well I think you are." He says leaning in. In the end, you and him kissed.
"I like you y/n" he whispers in your ear, you smile.

"I do too" you say. Then you and him shadow traveled out of there to the Hades cabin.

You and him then make out until you both feel asleep.

You two then wake up next morning, shocked. "Did we do anything?!" You ask "I don't think so. I think we only made out" he replied.

"Nico" you whisper "yes" he says "did you mean what you said yesterday?" You ask "maybe" he mutters, his cheeks all red.

You smile "is there such thing as love at first sight?" He asks "Maybe" you say, biting your lip and then kissing him again.

Omg what's Tania going to think?
________________________
Does the ending sound familiar?
Anyways, I didn't edit that much so sorry for some of my mistakes.
Anyways, I love ya
- Hailey 😘