Rhea Ripley: Friends Can Fuck Too {18+}

*Requested By MaskedToKill2!*

Warnings: Dirty Talk, Oral, Mutual Masturbating, Creampie, Hair Pulling and Choking!

==========================

Y/n L/n and Rhea Ripley, both products of the WWE Performance Centre and both on their way to becoming the next best things in their respective areas, together they seem like the perfect pair, both share a lot of the same interests and seem to have a great friendship, starting back during the NXT UK days, they hit it off pretty quickly through their love of the same music and their characters, since then they've been close, close enough to be comfortable around the other while sharing a hotel room during those Live Event weekends.

Y/n: What are you doing?

It's been a fun week for the WWE and with Rhea continuing her dominant World Championship reign, she seems to be having more fun than ever, is Y/n a little jealous, no, he doesn't want to be in the Judgement Day, he was offered but turned it down, now they have JD... maybe he should have agreed then.

Rhea: Teasing the fans.

Y/n chuckled to her as he got ready for bed, they have shared rooms before and it just so happens that this place was fully booked other then one last double room left, neither minded and jumped to the chance to be roommates again, although Y/n didn't miss it when she pulled stuff like this...

 Rhea's not dumb and knows all those simps online are fanning over her and why not, she's a beautiful women and really suits the "goth girl" vibe, their not really Y/n's type, he normally goes for the shorter, less inked up girls but there's no de...

... Rhea's not dumb and knows all those simps online are fanning over her and why not, she's a beautiful women and really suits the "goth girl" vibe, their not really Y/n's type, he normally goes for the shorter, less inked up girls but there's no denying even for him that Rhea has turned his head once or twice.

Y/n: I wonder what they'd say if they knew you are naked from the waist down.

Rhea put her phone down, turned to him with a smile and blew him a kiss, Y/n just chuckled while they got ready for bed, two big beds in the room, there was no real worry, they've shared a small bed before without anything happening so this was no big deal to them, although Y/n missed the fact that while sitting in her bed, she watched Y/n in the bathroom using the mirror to get a better look, she's seen him naked before, they aren't shy of their bodies around the other it's just she can't be sure he's as interested in her like she is him and doesn't want to make things awkward between them both.

Once he seemed to be getting done in there, Rhea snapped out of her little mind bend and climbed under her covers just as he walked back into the room only wearing a pair of boxers, she wished he wore the baggier ones since he's not exactly small and they don't hide that fact, Rhea's not sure what's going on with her recently, she can normally brush these desires' away but since the New Year, they've been getting harder and harder to ignore.