Alexa Bliss & Liv Morgan: In A Love Triangle! {18+}

*Requested by Superflash2255!*

Warnings: Rough Play, Creampie, Anal, Cowgirl!

*Just a heads up, this one's a little longer then most... then again what did you expect, it's an Alexa and Liv one-shot, of course I was gonna have fun with this... also if you see Logan at any point in here, don't worry about it. It's a force of habit, just ignore it! Enjoy & Take Care!*

=========================

Have you ever been caught in a Love Triangle before, probably not right because most people tend to be able to keep their emotions for a single person in check but that's not the case for everyone, WWE Superstars Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan have found themselves caught in this wild rollercoaster of emotions, both love the same guy but both of them can't have him now can they so what are they to do.

Liv: What if we share him?

Both girls walked into the arena ready to kick butt tonight, their in the Main Event for the Women's Tag Team titles, both girls have won the belts multiple times but this time they get to do it together and that's going to be fun because their are best friends, they just seem to have fallen for the same guy.

Alexa: Yeah sure. You get him on weekdays and I'll take him on weekends. Be serious about this...

Liv is ready before Alexa, they still have to go to hear and make-up before the show but they have their gear on which is pretty much a must, the last thing you want to do is get your hair and stuff done then it gets ruined because you put your top on, then you'll be rushing around, it's just easier to get changed then do hair and make-up, much easier that way.

Alexa: ... You are being serious aren't you?

Liv nodded while sitting on the bench in the locker room, it's a well known secret that both girls love the same guy, even he knows they both love him, he just can't pick between the two so he's not going to, that would be unfair, so he is just distancing himself from them as best he could till they have this all figured out, even if it means he loses them both, that would be better for him then having to break one's heart.

Liv: If we are careful, no one has to know. Besides we are on the same brand, live in the same city...

Alexa can't lie, she did think about it but that was only for a split moment, it's not exactly aloud to share a boyfriend or girlfriend for that matter, it's honestly illegal in some states, they could get into a lot of trouble, their not really sure why since no one is being hurt but it is, so they can't do it, no matter how persuasive Liv seems to make it seem.

Liv: ... As long as one of us doesn't hog him, It'll be fun. I trust you not to take advantage of him...

Liv looked to her soon to be Tag Team Champion partner, Alexa wasn't against the idea because she's thinking about it, Liv's seen that look on her face before and against popular belief, Alexa really is a straight and narrow arrow, she just wants to get married to a good guy and have kids, to be fair, so does Liv, she just wants to have a little more of a wild path leading to the same destination.

Liv: ... Besides we won't do anything so don't worry...

Alexa looked to her again while fiddling with her clothes, she's currently in her underwear right now reaching into her bag for her ring gear, Liv's quicker at getting dressed then most the other girls, undressed as well, so that meant when Alexa bent a little Liv smirked and got a cheeky idea in her head