Chapter 522

Wishing Star Tower? Darryl furrowed his eyebrows.

Zephyr continued to say "Sect Master, I have put everyone on standby, we can surround the Wishing Star Tower in no time at all. Sect Master, what do you—"

Darryl interrupted Zephyr before he could finish his words. He shook his head. "Don't take any action, wait for my command."

They had abducted all the influential leaders. Regardless of what method they used, they must have a strong background! The Elysium Gate was not their match. Darryl did not want any unnecessary injury or death on his hands.

Darryl said "Get Henry Bi-General, the Ten Heaven Masters, and the Four Warlords. We'll head there together."

All sixteen of them were Martial Marquis; it would be easier to retreat if there was any danger.

"Yes, Sect Master!"

Darryl ended his call and headed toward the door to leave for the Wishing Star Tower.

...

At Donghai City's Wishing Star Tower.

The Wishing Star Tower was located in the suburban area of Donghai City. It was built during the Song Dynasty. It had always been maintained and refurbished over the past hundreds of years. It was also a famous spot at Donghai City.

Over the past few years, with the rapid development of Donghai City, there were more and more tourism spots, and the Wishing Star Tower had been neglected.

The tower only had 13 floors, but it looked really grand. Unfortunately, all the Sect Masters were locked in it.

There was a mall below the tower, and it could accommodate tens of thousands of people. The floor was covered with white jade tiles; it looked magnificent.

At that moment, many men in black stood at the mall.

The men looked unusual. They had exceptional energy levels. The lowest level among them was Martial Marquis, and two of them were even Martial Saints! They were the ones who had abducted the Sect Masters.

A chair was placed among the men in black, and a beautiful lady sat on it. It was apparent that they served the lady.

The lady was extremely beautiful; she had a perfect body figure. All the students at Hexad School would be stunned to see her beauty.

The beautiful lady was none other than the goddess in their school, Yvette Lane.

She looked extremely attractive and cold as she sat on the chair.

One of the men in black approached her. "Princess, we have captured many of the masters from the World Universe. We have locked them in the Wishing Star Tower. What should we do next?"

The man had addressed Yvette as Princess. She was the New World Emperor's daughter; she was Princess Yvette.

For the past few years, the New World Emperor had wanted to conquer the World Universe. He had planned to act through the World Universe's sect leaders; eventually, he would take over the entire world.

The plan might sound simple, but it was very challenging to be executed. They needed a candidate who was not only good in martial arts, but they had to be smart and brave enough to head to the World Universe to execute the task too.

Among all the people in the kingdom, none of them was suitable for the job. They were either brave but not smart, or smart but not brave.

The New World Emperor decided to let his beloved daughter, Princess Yvette, go to the New World and capture the Six Sect's leaders.

Princess Yvette was not only smart, she looked beautiful too. She would definitely complete the task.

When Princess Yvette arrived at the World Universe, she had heard about the Hexad School that was built and managed by the Six Sects. Hence, she joined the school as a student to gather news about the Six Sects. Then, the New World Emperor sent someone to get the Weak Poison to her.

The Weak Poison was very rare in both worlds, and the New World Emperor had sent all that he had to Yvette. Anyone lower than a Martial Saint would immediately be poisoned when they smelled it.

Yvette had used all the Weak Poison that she had; that was how she managed to capture all the leaders.

"How many people did we get?" Yvette asked.

One of them men bowed as he said politely "Princess, we have captured about 1000 people, and more than 50 of them are above the Martial Marquis level."