Chapter 1: Are you confused?

"brother! brother!" the little girl shout while slapping the face of her sleepyhead older brother.

"Wake up!"

"Its already 10am in the morning. You will be late in passing your RLOA slip for re-admission in the University Brother." She rolled her big round eyes and get the small quilt above her older brother's body.

"Give me 10 more mins. Please!"

"What! Again? Its' your Nth time saying that" she nod her head from left to right.

"No more 10 mins! Get up! Now!" and she give her older brother's shoulder a big slap.

"Arghhh ! It hurts!" I shout while scrubbing gently my shoulder that was slapped by my younger sister and slowly getting up in the bed.

"That hurts' you know!" I give Zi Xuan an angry look.

"Im still sleepy. Its' already 1am in the morning when I went to bed last night."

"hmpf..Its' that my fault? I told you that you should sleep early yesterday night because you have things to do today but you keep ignoring me."

"My gosh"..she rolled her eyes at me and said,

"Just go take your bath now and eat your breakfast. faster! hurry up!" while dragging me to our small bathroom outside my bedroom.

"wait! wait! Where is father and mother?"

"Gosh! brother, They already ate, while the triplets and younger brother are already eating their breakfast. So hurry up!" and she walk pass at me and go to back garden of our house where Our half paralyzed parents are resting.

shoosh! shoosh!

After 15mins inside the bathroom I walk outside with casual white tshirt and blue pants and go to the dining table to eat the breakfast that my Sister prepared.

I look in the dining table and see a fried eggs with tomatoes, a piece of fried chicken breast and a stir fry vegetables. A very simple but luxurious food for 8 heads in the family. Yes, a big family with only me as a salaryman.

Sigh! Its' because of car accident that Our parents became half paralyzed, My mother Wang Meng Yao was 39 yrs old at that time while father Li Long Fei was 40 yrs old.

It happened when I was in my first sem of 4th year in University 2 years ago. While Li Zi Xuan is only 19 yrs old, the triplets , Li Xiu Ying, Li Xiu Lan and Li Xiu Jing are only 15 yrs old while Li Zi Hao is only 6 yrs old. and now Im already turning 23 yrs old 5 mos. from now.

Surely, time flies so fast, in just a blinked of an eye, 2 years of hardships were already passed.

With my memory, knowledge and experience from my past life as a orphan and a writer who reborn in this parallel but slightly different world than earth, I can gain a stable and happy life.

Are you confuse?

Why only fried eggs with tomatoes, a piece of fried chicken breast and a stir fry vegetables is what I can afford now despite having my memories of past life?

Or why Im working for 2 years? even though I have an advantage?

haha for ***** sake.

Its' because I only just got my memories and golden finger yesterday morning after I went to walk and accidentally bumped my head hard on the post in the street when I try to dodge a biker that pass through me.