Chapter 39: Shanelle Exclusive Cosmetics Imperial Palace Edition

"Older Brother We want this Mini Shanelle Boy Bag!" the Triplets said and looked at me excitedly.

"Sure! Like what I said, Just buy whatever you want."

"YES!! Muahh!!" (3x) The Triplets. ( ˘ ³˘)

Me: O_O

"This Medium Shanelle Boy Bag, and Mini Flap Bag, please give us 2pcs. each." Zi Xuan said and looked at mother. And mother just nodded back at her with a smile.

"Give me another Mini Shanelle Boy Bag and 2 Medium Shanelle Boy Bag with a more of masculine design." I said and smile at the shopping guide.

"This Shanelle Business Affinity Bag Medium, give us 5pcs, If possible we want it to have different color." Zi Xuan said again and looked at Mother and the Triplets.

Mother and Triplets:
♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/♪

Me, Father and Zi Hao: "_"

Shopping guide: O_O

"3pcs of Shanelle Wallet on Chain, 3pcs of Shanelle Boy Wallet on Chain and 2pcs Shanelle 19 Wallet on Chain."

"Don't forget this Shanelle Deauville Tote Bag." Mother said while smiling at the shopping guide.

The Shopping guide looked at me with disbelief but just nodded and smiled.

"Just take a note for now of all the items and demands that we will tell you and list their prices for the payment later." I said and smiled at the beautiful and obedient Shopping guide.

The Shopping guide nodded and said,

"Noted Sir! If you don't mind Sir. How about a set of dress and suit? We also have here a set of make up and jewelry for women."

"Ohh!! Then do you still have here the Shanelle Exclusive Cosmetics Imperial Palace Edition?" Zi Xuan asked the shopping guide excitedly.

The Shopping guide smiled genuinely and said,

"Yes! Miss Li! We still have stock here. Do you want to see it, the Full Set?"

"YES!!! Let me see! Let me see!"

"I will asked for my Managers' permission first Miss Li, Please excuse me for awhile." the Shopping guide said and bowed at us and walked towards the Managers' Office.

"Older Sister! What' that Exclusive Cosmetics? It's a little bit familiar to me." Xiu Ying asked.

"Here! Take a look. Its' so beautiful, the packaging are so mesmerizing and looks luxurious. My girl classmates all wants to have it. But its' a little bit pricey. In our class only 3 persons have it. I mean, the full Imperial Palace set."

"WOW!!!! It's so beautiful." (4x) Mother and the Triplets.

"See! Let's wait to see it personally.
You know, It has 4 color classification; The National Fashion Beijing Opera, Zhenyan Lipstick Makeup, Jiangnan Style Music and Oriental Makeup Item. Each individual set have their own beauty. It's really wonderful. How I wish I can owned it." Zi Xuan said with a dreamy eyes.

At this moment, the Shopping guide and a middle aged woman in OL suit came over to us.

"Good Afternoon, Madam Shi and Mister Li. Im the Store Manager of Shanelle Flagship Store, You can call me Mrs. Huang. Please, come with me and I will show you the full set of Shanelle Exclusive Cosmetics Imperial Palace Edition."

We just followed the Store Manager and arrived at the destination.