Chapter 28: Secret

I swipe at my phone up and down and left to right. Im finding a good shop to buy the portable swimming pool while sitting in the living room with my sibling who like me is busy finding a good shop where we can buy it.

After 10mins without finding a shop with good and reliable reviews, I asked Yiyi, my AI Smartwatch.

"Yiyi, help me find a good store with portable swimming pool that can accommodate 7 adults and a kid. Thank you!"

{Master, Baixing Household Store can meet your demand, It provides after sales service and have a good reputation in selling their product. Its' a store that cater all the Household needs, from outdoor to indoor, furniture and home appliances they have it all.}

"Thank you Yiyi!" ^_^

{Your Welcome Master!}

I believe to what Yiyi recommend because its' a product of the system that I know a very superb item.

I went to the page of Baixing Household Store and check their products. I find a portable swimming pool that can accommodate 8-10 people and its size is just right for our back garden.

Its' COD so no need to be afraid that the product is defective.
I placed an order and buy the portable swimming pool together with 4 portable aircondition (3 items of 1.5HP and 1 item of 1HP), a 55in. Led TV and a 9cuft. 4 door refrigerator. After placing the order and give my address and phone,

In just 2 mins the manager of Baixing Household Store call my phone,

"Good day Sir Li! Im Manager Zhang of Baixing Household Store to confirm the mode of payment and give some pointers about the portable aircondition and Led tv, Is it convenient to talk with you now Sir?"

"Yeah Its' okay!"

"Thank you for understanding Sir, the portable aircondition and Led tv needs to be installed and there will be additional payment. Installation fee is 300 yuan Sir."

"Okay, I'll pay both the installation and the items here after you delivered my things. Is bank transfer ok? or you will bring POS?"

"Its' Okay Sir I will bring POS! Please provide your ID along with the bank card, Sir for faster turnover of the items! Thank you for your patronage. Bye!"

"Okay!"

Well, its' a little expensive but its' okay and I think I have enough money. I have 4 yuan per second and a whole day is 345,600 yuan plus 500 yuan from my daily task.

"System, How much is my wealth?"

Ding!

[Li Yi Chen
Age: 23
Race: Human
Citizen: Mazhuang Village Lianchi District Baoding Hebei China
Wealth: 453,667.99yuan]

"Thank You System." ^_^

[Its my pleasure Host]

"Older Brother! Who's that? What is need to be installed. Do you already bought the portable swimming pool? Xiu Ying asked.

"Yes! I already bought it and it be delivered later, we just need to wait for a while. Ohh! by the way help me clear this space!" and pointed at the table near the kitchen where I plan to put the 4 door refrigerator.

"Why do you need that so much space Older brother? What did you buy?" Zi Xuan asked before doing the clearing.

"Secret! You will know when the items come." ^_^v