Chapter 7: Hidden mission

"Burp!!" (7x)

"HAHAHAHA!!" (7x)

I smiled as I watched the my siblings and friend burping and laughing continuously.

At this moment of happiness the sound of alarm clock will be heard all over the house. It is already 2pm in the afternoon and it's time to bring medicines to my parents.

Kring!! (3x)

As I got up from my seat to stop the alarm clock, I saw Zi Xuan standing from her seat, So I raised my hand and said,

"It's okay, Zi Xuan, I will bring the medicine to our parents." she nodded and I also told Fatty Zheng to wait for me at the back garden, he also nodded and stand up at his seat and walked while Zi Hao was on his arms.

So, I start to walk towards my parents bedroom with 2 glasses of water and two sets of medicines that I put on a small tray.

"System exchange 1 God-level all-cure-pill to 5 medium all-cure-pill, Please!"

Ding!

[Exchanged done: 1 God-level all-cure-pill to 5 medium all-cure-pill. The pills are already on the system inventory.]

"Please Extract 2 pieces of medium all-cure-pill."

Ding!

[Successfully extracted: the pills are on the Host right pants pocket.]

"Thank You System." ^_^

[Its my pleasure Host]

I put my hand to my right pocket and I feel two small pills as small as a marble toy. I put the pills simultaneously on each my parents mouth while helping them to drink water.

After giving them the pills, I gave both of them a big hug as I tell them,

"Mother, Father Please! be healthy because we already miss both of you so much." As I recall the memories before the accident happens, I can't help my tears from falling on my cheeks.

"Mother, I miss your delicious cooking everyday even though Zi Xuan can cook delicious foods too. But you know Mother, your cooking is out of this world. I miss you so much Mother!" I kissed her forehead and only stop as my tears starts to fall down on her cheeks.

I wipe my tears before switching to my fathers' bedside.

"Father, Please wake up early before Mother or else you will get spanking again from mother like on old days! ^_^v Also, Little Zi Hao always asking me for the past 2 years about when you will bring him to the Botanical Garden. So Please be strong and healthy. I miss you too Father!" I said while holding his both hands and caressing it.

While speaking to mother, I already know that Zi Xuan together with the triplets are listening to my words while sobbing and holding their mouths to stop from sobbing as to not disturb me from talking with our parents.

I got up from my seat and as I approach them the system notification rang on my head.

Ding!

[Congratulations to Host for completing the hidden mission; Be filial to your sick parents, rewards: 10 divine power and 100 aura.]

O_O I was shocked, I thought I can only get divine power and aura when I level up the system.

"System, please show me the status of my Authorization Power. Cultivation Level."

Ding!

[Authorization Power Lv: 0(mortal)
Experience points: 20/100DP. Cultivation Level: 1 (Body Tempering 1st level) Experience points: 0/200DP.]