Chapter 41: Gusshi Flagship Store

"Mr. Li, Here is the breakdown of your purchase; 527,800 yuan for the bags, 183,100 yuan for the wallets, 49,070 yuan for the makeups and lastly 304,520 for the dresses and suits purchase, with the total of 1,064,490 yuan. And as a Manager, I can give it to you for 1,060,000 yuan." Ms. Huang happily said.

"I don't need the discount, just give it to this Shopping guide. She's good at her work." I sadi and smiled at Ms. Huang.

The Shopping guide was shocked at what I said, Well I understand her. What is the concept of 4,490 yuan? That's a big sum of money and I guess, almost 3mos of her salary. But for me, I don't need discount what I need is to spend money.

Ms. Huang looked at the Shopping guide enviously and nodded and said,

"Okay Mr. Li! Is it Bank transfer or Card?"

"Swipe the Card! Here!" and I give my Centurion Card at her.

Ms. Huang looks surprised as she saw the Centurion Card Im giving to her.

Ting!

"Mr. Li! This is your Card and here is our Shanelle VIP card and my Number Card. Please, call me if there's any issue on your purchase items. Thank you so much for your patronage." and she bowed at Us.

"Okay! Thank you for Assistance." I said at her.

I looked at my Family and said,

"Let's Go to the next Store!"

"LET'S GO!!!!" (5x) My siblings shouted excitedly.

At the Gusshi Store.

As we come inside the Store! A Shopping Guide who's breathing like crazy as if she did a 100meter run came over while smiling widely and said,

"Welcome to Gusshi Flagship Store Ma'am and Sir! What can I do for you?"

I looked at her and well, she's also a beauty like the other Shopping guide at Shanelle store. Luxury Shops really have a high standard in their personnel and the working service is superb, Really treat their customer as good as they can.

"You're too enthusiastic!" Zi Xuan said while smiling.

"You're right Older Sister! This Miss Shopping guide still breathing heavily but still have a beautiful smile on her face." Xiu Jing seconded.

The Shopping guide blushed at my Sisters comment.

"You Guys! Stop that! Don't you see that She's blushing at what you've said!" Mother said and give a sharp look at Zi Xuan and Xiu Jing.

"Miss, Sorry for what my sisters said. Please Help Us get a set of footwear!

The Shopping guide smiled shyly and said,

"It's Okay Sir! No need to say sorry, they means no harm. Please follow me."

"Give us 3 pairs of these
Ace series men's sneaker, Ace men's bee pattern, Ace men's supreme, and Screener web stripe according to our sizes." I said and pointed to Father and Zi Hao for the sizes.

"How about you Mother and girls."

Mother looked at me and just said,

"Let Zi Xuan choose for me. Im not good at this."

"Me too. What my Older Sister will choose I also want it!" Xiu Lan seconded.

Xiu Jing and Xiu Ying looked at each other and said tacitly,

"Then Older Sister, Us too. Please, choose for Us."

"Okay Mother and Younger Sisters! Let me handle it for you!" Zi Xuan smiled happily.