Chapter 9: Ex Daughter-in-law

I patted Fatty Zheng shoulder as I straight my back and said,

"Im okay! I just got dust on my eyes while playing with little Zi Hao, Lets' go!" I wiped the tears on my cheeks and walked towards the four-seated table on the small garden and sat on one of the seat.

I called Zi Hao who is still playing on the sand and said,

"Little Zi Hao, Can you go to your Older Sister Zi Xuan and ask her to bring some refreshment to us?"

"Okay Older Brother!" Zi Hao saluted at me and bowed to Fatty Zheng and then run towards the house.

"Please sit down Fatty zheng. By the way, Who are you talking with just now on your phone? You looked angry and irritated? Is that your ex-daughter- in-law?" I asked while teasing him.

Fatty Zheng sneered and said, "Yes Brother Yi, that ******** green tea *****! Arghh! If it is not a crime to kill I already killed that *****." He squeezed his fist in anger.

"Don't ever think of doing that. You still have your family to take care off!" I gave him a flicked on his forehead and asked, "Why? What's the problem?"

"Ouch!, Brother Yi! Im not a child anymore, don't suddenly flicked my forehead. How many times should I tell you, Im not a girl." then he pouted his lips.

I got goosebumped when I saw him acting coquettishly. and I feel like vomiting.

"Eww! Disgusting! Don't act like a girl with those muscle of yours. Its' makes me want to vomit." I said half jokingly.

"Cough! ^_^' Well, there's no problem at all, Brother Yi. Its' just that the ***** said she wants me to compensate her for 3 years of losing her youth. What a ******** joke! For those 3 years, I loved her so much even though I know she was not a V anymore. I also wholeheartedly accept her past without asking about how many of us she have done it. I became her dog-licking man." he said while wiping the tears that form to his eyes before continuing his talk.

"You know it Brother Yi and everyone in the village knows it, that I work very hard just to give her everything she wanted. Even in exchange of my family's love for me. I always put her as my top priority."

"All those 3 years, what I only wanted was to see her smile at me." Fatty Zheng bowed his head in a hurry as if he wants to hide his crying face.

I got confused but before I could asked him, I heard the voice of Little Zi Xuan.

"Older Brother, Here's the refreshments, some fried eggs, chicken breast and meat that left from our lunch and also I asked the triplets to bring your drinks and some snacks here. Is that okay?" Zi Xuan put the tray down and asked me.

I looked at the big guy in front of me who still bowing his head at this moment as if he is looking at his phone under the table.

Hays! What a shy man, I shifted my attention to Zi Xuan and said,

"Yes its' okay, Zi Xuan thank you for bringing us refreshments and tell the triplets to bring it now for us to not disturb you guys later."

"Okay, Older Brother! If there's nothing, I will go back first and let the triplets give you guys the drinks and snacks."