Chapter 19: Bleed!

"Brother Yi! I think this Gaagle Pixel 7 5G is really good. It has the most battery capacity and its also good for selfies and video call. The phone storage is also very large." Fatty Zheng said while holding the phone.

"Yeah! Its really good and I like the style. I also like the Huazei Honor 70." I looked at the shopping guide and said,

"Miss, Please give me 7pcs of this Huazei Honor 70 and 5pcs of this Gaagle Pixel 7 5G in different color."

Shopping guide: O_O

Fatty Zheng: O_O

People inside the Store: O_O

"Ho..How many Sir?" the shopping guide asked in shocked.

"I said, Miss, Please give me 7pcs of this Huazei Honor 70 and 5pcs of this Gaagle Pixel 7 5G in different color." and I smiled at her.

"Brother Yi! that's too much! Where do you need those extra phones?

"I'll give it to my Family and to you and your Family too. Take it as me thanking your family for all the helps and favor you and your family gave to us when we are on our hard days. And, Im telling you, I will not take a No for an answer. okay?" I smiled at him.

Shopping guide: O_O

Fatty Zheng: O_O

People inside the Store: O_O

I looked at the shopping guide and asked, "Is it not possible Miss?"

The shopping guide looked troubled but still said, "Of course its' possible Sir!"

"Here! Swipe my card the password is 244565."

"Okay Sir! Wait for me. I'll prepare the things first."

"Fatty Zheng lets' sit there and wait for the shopping guide." I pointed at the corner of the store where chairs and tables are available for the customer to rest.

After 5mins of waiting, the shopping guide and a middle aged woman in OL suit came to us with 12 boxes of new phones on them.

"Sir, Good Afternoon! Im the Manager here. Thank you for patronage. This is your card and receipt of 68000 yuan. The total price is 68588 yuan, I take the liberty to give you a discount and cut it to whole number."

"Sir, Congratulations for purchasing 12 new smartphones! and these are small thank you from us, 12pcs of earphones. Sir, Do you need help to open them?"

I accept my card and receipt and put them on my pocket.

"No need to open! I believe to your store sincerity. Please, put them to a bag for me to easily carry them."

After putting the 12 smartphones in the shopping bag. We left the store and go back downstairs to pick our take-out foods.
...................

"Fatty Zheng, Are you okay?" I asked him while putting the things we bought in the mall at the back seat.

"ahh! Yes, Brother Yi! Im okay!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Of course. Why do you asked Brother Yi?"

"Because you're being silent since we came back from buying smartphones."

"Hahaha! Im just shocked from your shopping outburst Brother Yi!"

"Hehe! Im sorry Fatty Zheng for shocking you. I just want to reward my family and of course thank your family too." I apologized and put my seatbelt.

"But your thank cost you a fortune Brother Yi! Im sorry Bro, I make you bleed!" he said sadly and start the car.

"Don't feel burden Fatty Zheng! If not for your family to helped us in the past, I don't know if I can still stand the hardship of life. You helped me a lot in the past."