Chapter 24: Exercise

Kring! (2x)

Argh! My head still hurts even though Im done extracting the God-level Finance Skill last night, What do I expect, lots of information was instilled to my brain by the system. Well, even though it hurts, Im still thankful to the system.

"System, sign-in!"

Ding!

[Congratulations to Host for signing (1.) Management Skill Level 1; Experience points: 0/1000 yuan {Note: the Host have basic knowledge about managing business.} (2.) Economics Skill Level 1; Experience points: 0/1000 yuan {the Host have basic understanding of economics.}]

Ding!

[Reminder to Host: if the Host wants to level up any of his personal skill, the Host needs to consume money, all skills experience points every upgrade needs 2x of the last level.]

Ohh! Wow! Management and Economics Skills! Even though both skills still at level 1, it's still Awesome!

"Thank You System." ^_^

[Its my pleasure Host]

After signing in, I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face. Before coming back to my room, I got a glimpsed on my parents sitting on their wheelchair outside the house while Zi Hao is talking to them happily. I smiled and walk back inside my room.

I looked at the time in my table-clock and saw that it's already 8:15am, so I reached my new phone from my bedside table before going out from my room when a notification from the bank suddenly came.

{Your Bank Account **2536 received .yuan from **6720. Total Account Balanced 176,825.99 yuan. Noticed from Baoding China Construction Bank.}

"System exchange 1 God-level all-cure-pill to 5 medium all-cure-pill, Please!"

Ding!

[Exchanged done: 1 God-level all-cure-pill to 5 medium all-cure-pill. The pills are already on the system inventory.]
Ding!

I nodded from the reminder but before extracting the medium all-cure-pill, I got a sudden thought,

Why not give my siblings the other pill and help them to be strong like me although there is Fairy Ring and Necklace its' not bad to have their own strength to back them up in times of emergency.

"System, please extract Divine SmartWatch, 6 small body strengthening pill, 6 small body tempering pill, 6 small memory enhancer pill, 6 Fairy Ring, 6 Fairy Necklace and 2 medium all-cure-pill."

Ding!

[Successfully extracted: Divine SmartWatch, 6 small body strengthening pill, 6 small body tempering pill, 6 small memory enhancer pill, 6 Fairy Ring, 6 Fairy Necklace and 2 medium all-cure-pill are place on the Hosts' bedside table.]

"Thank You System." ^_^

[Its my pleasure Host]

I put the items extracted from the system in a box and bring it while I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast with my family.

A few minutes after eating, before everyone left the dining table, I open my mouth and said,

"Guys, don't leave your seat, listen to Older Brother First. I need to announce something very important."

I looked to each one of them and when I see that they are all ears at me, before I continue my speech, I got up and get the box in the table not far from my seat and put it in-front of me.

"I have a few good things things here, starting from now until the last day of your vacation, I want you guys to do exercise with me every 7am - 9am."

"Of course, I'll make sure that it will not be a hard one. I just want us to have a healthy body that when the time comes that our parents are improving we can be their strength to make themselves more healthy again."