Chapter 20: Thank You

I put the box of drinks in the ground while the bags of foods and smartphones are in my left and right hand and said to Fatty Zheng,

"Fatty Zheng, Thank you for accompanying me for a day and for being my driver, Hehe! Be careful in going home. Say my greetings and thanks to uncle and auntie and also to your sister."

"Nah! Its' a small thing! Thank you for the foods and gifts, Brother Yi! Bye!" and beep his car 3x before driving his car back home.

At this moment, because of the horn of the Fatty Zhengs' car, my siblings came out from the house and greet me.

"Brother! Welcome home!" (5x)

"Yes! Yes! Im back home! hahaha"

"What are you carrying brother? and what about this box?" Zi Xuan asked.

"ohh! Its nothing! Please help me bring that box inside the house first and carry it with care. okay?" and I walked inside while carrying the bags of foods and smartphones.

The triplets helps each other in carrying the box while Zi Xuan run to me and get the bags of foods.

After putting the 2 bags and a box in the table, I sat beside Zi Hao to rest a little before giving the smartphones to my siblings. While resting, I feel a tiny hand pulling the hem of my shirt. I open my eyes and see Zi Hao, I looked at him curiously when he suddenly said shyly,

"Older Brother, Where is my toy? Zi hao looked at me expectantly.

**** I forgot to buy toys for Zi hao!

"ahm!, Little Zi Hao, Older Brother forgot to buy it."

He looked sad after I said it but still say, "Its okay, Older Brother!"

I smiled at his action, even though he was sad that there was no toy he still said that its' ok to him.

"Older Brother wants to say sorry to Little Zi hao because I forgot to buy your toys but I have a gift for you and your sisters like what I promise yesterday. I also bought lots of delicious foods. How about it? Can you forgive Older Brother?" I said and smiled at him.

"Really Older Brother? There's a gift and delicious foods? Really? Really?"

"Of Course! It's true. Go, call your sisters here and say that there's something I want to give them!"

Zi Hao ran excitedly at the back garden while calling his Older sisters.

Not long after 5 person who are running excitedly came beside my seat.

"Where is the gifts Older Brother!" Xiu Ying asked excitedly.

The 3 girls and 1 boy also nodded in response.

"Can you guys not be too excited? Why not sit first and lets talk before I give the gifts."

"Done, Older Brother! What we need to talk?" Xui Lan asked.

The 3 girls and 1 boy also nodded in response.

"Hahaha! Excited much guys?? Well, I don't need to say a lot of things to you guys because I know, you are all well-behaved. After Our parents' accident, I know that each of us have a hard time but we still holds each other as our strength. Thank you so much guys for believing in this Older Brother's of yours. Even though I know that sometimes I became unbearable to have as an older brother. hahaha!" I laughed after saying all those embarrassing lines at them.