Chapter 34: VIP ward

Ting!

O_O

I was surprised when I heard the door of the Emergency Room opened and the Doctor walked out from it.

"The operation was successful. The patient was out of danger now, and only needs to have enough rest. You can bring the patient to her room." the Doctor said and smiled.

"Thank you Doc! for saving my daughter!" Fatty Zheng's Old man said.

"Thank you so much Doc!" (2x) Fatty Zheng and his Mother said.

"It's my job to save life. So, If there's nothing to say, I will leave first because I still have things to do. Congratulation!" the Doctor said and left.

Fatty Zheng's family once again thanked the Doctor and ran towards the emergency room to see their daughter and sibling.

I, on the other hand, just stay on the side-line and watched their family and smiled.

"Brother Yi! Lets' go! to my sisters' ward."

"Wait! Lets' bring your sister in a VIP ward."

"No need to waste money, Brother Yi! we can just go to public ward. Its' much cheaper than VIP ward."

"Fatty Zheng! Its' for your sisters' fast recovering. Don't mention the money. Its' on me. Okay?"

"But Brother Yi!"

"Fatty Zheng! Don't be stubborn!"

"Okay Brother Yi! Thank You so much!"
.....................

Inside the VIP ward.

"Little Yi Chen! Thank you so much for helping us. We owe you this one."

"Uncle Wang! There's no need for thank you! Fatty Zheng is my Brother! I will help him as long as I can."

Uncle Wang looked at Fatty Zheng and said,

"ZhengYi! You can go home first with Little Yi Chen! Let us stay here. Its' already 2 am. You guys should have some rest."

"No Dad! You and Mom should be the one who should go home with Brother Yi. I can stay here, You guys needs rest the most. Im still young and strong."

"You little brat. What do you mean! Are you saying that me and your Dad are too old and weak? You really know how to speak nonsense now huh."

"No Mom! That's not what I mean!" Fatty Zheng said and looked at his Father for help.

His Father only shrugged his shoulder and said,

"Who said that Im old and weak? You know, I can still carry your mother on my back!"

Pak!

"You stinky old man! What are saying in-front of your child and little Yi Chen!" Auntie said and slapped Uncle Wang at his shoulder.

"Ouch! Its' true! Wanna try? hahaha" ^_^v

"_"

I looked at Fatty Zheng and Like me he looks embarassed upon seeing his parents sweet talks. I just smiled and said,

"Uncle and Auntie, Let me stay with Fatty Zheng! You should go home First and visit again tomorrow. I can just go home with Fatty Zheng early in the morning."

"Will it be okay to your siblings sleep without you?" Uncle Wang said.

"Its' Okay! my Father and Mother are with them."

"But your parents are still paralyzed right?" Auntie Lin asked cautiously.

I smiled at them and said,

"Yahhh! My parents are still paralyzed but its' only their lower body, Its' okay now, they can now speak and move their upper body without problem."

"What???" (3x) Wangs' Family asked in shock."