Chapter 42: The total expenses is 1,025,070

"For rubber shoes, we want this Ace series women's sneaker, Ace women's bee pattern, Rhyton women's logo sneaker and Screener series crystal."

"Also, for our Heels let Us have Snakeskin print leather, Horsebit 135 leather, Horsebit 120 leather, Cutout monogram and Blondie leather heels."

"Older Sister don't forget the boots/sandals/black shoes." The Triplets said simultaneously.

They just looked at each other outburst and laughed hard.

"You Triplets!! Hahaha!! Of course, I can't forget those things. Older Brother can we also have slippers?"

"Of Course you can! Buy all of it! As long as it can make the Family happy!"

"Thank you Older Brother/Son!" Mother and Younger Sisters.

"These small heels like High-End Sandals, Marmount T- Bar,
Crystal Embellished Twilight and
Jodie Star Studded Satin, Please give Us 5 pairs too."

"As for our black shoes, Let's go for this Matelasse Pumps,
Logo Plaque Open-toe leather. And for our Boots, Let's have this Logo Plaque Leather, Romance Plaque."

"Only slippers left. Ohh!! This Miami Rubber Platform and Miame Embossed Rubber looks good."

"Let's also buy this Kika Buckle Web String, Jolie Supreme Canvas Sandals, Nadeline Buckle Leather and Logo Leather Sandals."

After Zi Xuan cited the goods, she looked at the Shopping guide with a big smile and said,

"Please, Give Us 5 pairs each of all the footwear I named and make sure that it's in accordance with our sizes, Thank you so much!"

The Shopping guide just smiled and looked at me with the look on her face, Is that all Sir?

"As for Me and Father, Please give Us 2 pairs of this mens black shoes, Ace series mens printed shoes, Henry Leather Derby, Black Derby Shoes, Men's Web Stripe Rubber Slide and Canvas Slides Men."

"And also, Please get Us 5 pairs of rubber shoes, black shoes, boots and slippers for this kid. Thank you!" I said and pointed at Zi Hao.

The Shopping guide listed the things that we said and asked for our sizes and said excitedly,

"Please, Give me a minute and I will coordinate to my Manager about the stocks. Thank you for your kind understanding."

After 15mins.

"Good Afternoon Sir Li, Im the Store Manager of Gusshi Flagship Store, You can call me Ms. Jiang. This is our VIP card and my Number Card, feel free to call me for any inquiries in regards our product."

Ms. Jiang gave me the Cards and as I accept the cards she continued to talked.

"Sir Li, your expenses for men's adult rubber shoes is 51780 yuan, while on the black shoes is 51140 yuan and for the men's adult slippers is 11700 yuan."

"As for Women's rubber shoes it costs 169450 yuan, as for the heels is 349800 yuan, the boots costs 85450, while the black shoes is 60100 and the slippers 133900."

"Also the for the Kid's rubber shoes, black shoes, boots and slippers it costs 111750 yuan."

"The total expenses is 1,025,070. I'll discount you of 5,070. Is the payment Bank Transfer or Swipe your card?" Ms. Jiang said happily while catching her breath.