Chapter 36: Home

"Im sorry Xiaoyin! It's my fault that you experience such state. If only I react a little more early."

"Tskk.. Older Brother! It's not your fault! Okay? No need to blame yourself for such small injury!"

"Xiaoyin!!! It's not just a small injury, You know! You almost left us! If not for Brother Yi lending us money for your operation, I don't know what will happen to you!"

"Okay! Okay! Older Brother, Im sorry for saying that. Relax! Im still alive! See! See! Im alive and kicking! Hahaha"

"You little Brat! You still have the guts to make fun of your situation huh! Let's see if I can't beat..."

"Hmmmmm"

"shuuu!!! Older Brother Don't shout! Brother Yi Chen is still sleeping!"

"Im sorr.."

"Hmmm! Fatty Zheng! Its' good to be full of energy in the morning! Hahaha" I said and patted his shoulder.

"Good Morning Brother Yi Chen! How's your sleep?"

"Good Morning Little Xiaoyin! It's good! But It's much better if your Older Brother was not loud early in the morning! Hahaha!"

Fatty Zheng: "_"

"Hahaha!! Don't mind my Older Brother, His a nagger you know! Hehe"

Fatty Zheng: "_"

"Yahh I know! Hahaha! By the way, How's your injury? Do you have any discomfort?"

"Nope! None! Im Okay now! My injury is so so! ^_^v I told my Older Brother just now that we should go home!"

"Are you sure?? You just got your operation last night!"

Wang Xiaoyin eyes sparkled and hold my hands and said excitedly,

"Yup! I want to go home! We still have to welcome our relatives and have a family banquet later. You should come too Brother Yi Chen! You helped us too much!"

Fatty Zheng: "_"

"Okay! Let's speak to your Doctor! Fatty Zheng, call Uncle and Auntie and inform them that Little Xiaoyin wants to go home now! and they should wait for us to your house. It's only 6am in the morning they should still be at your house."

Fatty Zheng: "_"

"Fatty Zheng??"

"Older Brother??"

"Hello???" (2x) Me and Xiaoyin shout and waved at Fatty Zheng.

"Hahahaha" (2x) Me and Xiaoyin laughed at the dumbfounded Fatty Zheng.

Fatty Zheng rolled his eyes at us and said,

"Done making fun of me?? Hmpfh!"

"Hahahaha" (2x) Me and Xiaoyin laughed again at Fatty Zhengs' reaction.

"We're not making fun of you Older Brother! We're just talking! Right? Brother Yi Chen!?

"Yup! Little Xiaoyin is right! Haha!"

Fatty Zheng: "_"

"Fine! I will call our parents first and Brother Yi will talked to the Doctor. Thank you Brother Yi! Sorry to let you do things for me again!"
.................

"See you later Brother Yi! Thank you so much again!"

"No problem. See you at 5pm. Don't forget to pick me up. okay?

"Okay Brother Yi! Bye"

"Bye Brother Yi Chen!"

"GoodBye! Take Care on the road."

After I say my goodbye to Fatty Zheng and Xiaoyin, I went straight to our door and knock.

"Good Morning Older Brother!" Xiu Jing said.

"Im Home! Thank you for opening the door for your handsome Older Brother!" I joked and patted her head.

"The Face is so thick!" and she rolled her eyes at me.