Chapter 18: Cyber City

"Miss, Double Cheeseburger, Teriyaki Chicken Burger, Chicken McNuggets, Spicy McWings, Regular French Fries and Milkshake. Give me 14 sets each, 2 dine-in and 12 take-out. ohh! please also add 4 rice for dine-in."

"Sir, Your total Expenses is 1008 yuan."

After paying the amount I talked to the cashier, "Miss, Please prepare the 2 sets of dine-in with 4 rice first and the remaining 12 sets of take-out after 2 hour. I will go back after Im done with my business upstairs. Is that okay?"

"Sure Sir! No problem!"
.....

After eating our meal for almost an hour, we left McRonalds' and went upstair to buy smartphones for my family and Fatty Zheng.

Fatty Zheng and I walk inside the Cyber City in the 3rd floor where you can see different kinds and brands of technology; from earphones to computer, named it, it has all.

Walking inside casually, a girl with a light make-up came over to us with a smile on her face.

"Sir, Is there any need?"

"I want to change my phone, can you recommend it to me?" then I showed my old model phone.

The girl glanced at me and Fatty Zheng and then smiled at us, "This way Sir."

The shopping guide bring us to the counter with variety of smartphones on it. The cheaper price is over 2900 yuan to 3500 yuan.

She started introducing each model to us and after she introduced it, she asked while still smiling; if I want any of those 5 models.

"Your introduction of each phone was really good but unfortunately I don't like any of them. Can you show me those?" I said and points my finger on the shelves near the cashiers' counter.

The girl looked at me astonishingly and gulped before saying with embarrassed look on her face,.
"ahm! Sir excuse my rudeness, those phones in the counter are our latest product and the price ranges to 5000 yuan to 10000 yuan."

"Its' okay! No need to be so stiffed. My budget is 6500 yuan. Can you show it to me?" I smiled at her.

The shopping guide gulped again before nodding her head. She let us come with her on the counter and she get 5 phones outside the shelves and start to introduce the first model.

"Huazei Honor 70 with Display Size: 6.67, Display Resolution: 2400x1080, Rear Camera Pixel: 50MP, Front Camera Pixel: 32MP, Battery Capacity (mah): 4800 Configuration: 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. It has variety of colors including Stardust Purple, Frosted Blue. Onyx Black and White. Price: 5299 yuan.
.
.
.
This one is Sangsung Galaxy S22 5G with Display Size: 6.8, Display Resolution: 1440x3040, Rear Camera Pixel: 108MP, Front Camera Pixel: 40MP, Battery Capacity (mah): 5000 Configuration: 16GB of RAM and 1TB of storage. The color available are Phantom Black, Silver and Green. Price: 6799 yuan.

This Gaagle Pixel 7 5G with Display Size: 6.71, Display Resolution: 3120x1440, Rear Camera Pixel: 50MP, Front Camera Pixel: 10MP, Battery Capacity (mah): 5000 Configuration: 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Its' available on Black, White and Lemongrass color. Price: 6299 yuan.".