Chapter 38: Shanelle Flagship Store

"Buurrrpp!"

"Excuse me. hahaha Zi Xuan, Your craftsmanship is almost the same with your mother. Just a little bit less delicious from your Mother's craftsmanship." Father said and hold his round and full stomach.

"Your right Hon, It's really a miracle. As for what I remember 2 years ago, Zi Xuan don't have any interest in cooking and always made a food color black." Mother said and nodded at Fathers' remarks.

"Hahahaha" (7x) We all laughed except Zi Xuan who is now pouting at our mothers' remarks.

"Mother!!!" Zi Xuan said while pouting.

"Hahahaha" (7x) We all laughed again at Zi Xuan.

"By the way Father, Mother, You can now stand and walk without any problem. Do you want to go out and have some fun outside?" I looked at them happily and asked.

It's really fortunate that when my parents take the 4th medium all-cure-pill and small body strengthening pill their lower body got cured within 2 hours.

"Hmmm! What do you think Hon?" My Father asked Mother.

My mother looked at her children whose eyes are sparkling and with expextation and she smiled before saying,

"Well, I think we can go. It's really a long time since we left our house with our children, Now that we are well, I think we should give them a good and happy day with the whole family."

"YES!!!!!!!!" (5x) Zi Xuan, The triplets and Zi Hao

Me: ⊙_⊙

Father: (๏_๏)

Mother:(⊙.⊙)

Zi Xuan, The triplets and Zi Hao:
⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

"AHAHAHA!!!" (3x) Me, Father and Mother.

"You only have an hour to fix yourself and We will go to Jialie Mall afterwards." I said and walked towards my room.

2:05pm at 4th floor of Jialie Mall.

"Okay! Li Family! Listen! Like what I said awhile ago. You only have 1 and half hours to buy everything you want regardless of price. If you exceeds that then Im sorry, I will not pay for the things you get, Am I clear?" I said and looked at them sincerely.

"Clear! Very Clear!" (6x) shouted by Father and my siblings.

"Son are you sure about this?" Mother asked while looking at her husband and children excited faces.

"Im sure Mother! You should join too. Buy whatever you want in this floor. It's only this time that I will do this game. Hahaha" ^_^v

Well, Im confident to do this because I got 1 time used of Centurion Card for 2 hours when I unlocked my System Skill (Face Slap).

"Okay, Li Family Let's Go to Shanelle Flagship Store First." I said and lead them at the first luxury store.

"System when is the countdown start?"

Ding!

"[the countdown will start on your first purchase payment Host.]

"Okay! Thank You System" ^_^

[Its my pleasure Host]

As we step inside the store, a beautiful shopping guide with light make-up came over to Us with a sweet smile on her face.

I looked at her and based on her name tag, I can see that she is a trainee.

"Good Afternoon Sir, Ma'am! Welcome to Shanelle Flagship Store. How may I help you."

I smiled at her and asked,

"Can you help my Family to choose things according to their liking?"