Chapter 35: It's my fault Brother Yi!

"See you later Son and little Yi Chen!" Auntie Lin said.

"Tell your Dad, we will visit them once my daughter recovers. okay?"

I smiled and nodded and said,

"Take care in going home Auntie and Uncle! I'll tell Father once I got home." 

"Take care Mom and Dad!"
...............

"Father, You and Mother should sleep now, It's already 2am in the morning."

"Okay! You do the same Son! What time are you going home?"

"Ahm! Maybe Before 9am Father!"

"Okay! Just be safe and Don't push yourself too much! Bye!"

"Thank you Father! Bye!"

Toot! Toot!

I ended the call and looked at Fatty Zheng before asking what happened to his sister.

"Fatty Zheng! What's the whole story?"

Fatty Zheng looked at me and sit at the chair near him.

"Ahm! Brother Yi! Its' an accident. My Dad asked me and my sister to go to the market and buy some ingredients needed for tomorrow's family banquet." He sighed and continued,

"We just got inside the market when we encountered someone making trouble. My sister is on the side of the way, So, When the troublemaker tried to escaped the pursue of a police officer, He grabbed my Sister and stabbed her on the stomach and throw her at the police officer and ran passed at her." Huhuhu (╥_╥)

"Brother Yi! I was in shocked, it happens so fast that I can't react at all. If not for the noise around me, Im still in shocked, Even my sister who just stabbed didn't react at all." He explained and cried again.

"It's my fault Brother Yi! If only I react faster than that guy, nothing's gonna happen to my sister! Im so useless!" (╥_╥)

I patted Fatty Zhengs' shoulder and said,

"It's not your fault Fatty Zheng! No need to make yourself bad. Like what you've said, It's so sudden that you can't react, and Its' not like  you want that to happen. It's an accident, and no one can predict an accident. So, no need to feel bad anymore!"

"You should sleep now and rest your mind and body! We still have reunion to attend in the evening right?" I said and smiled at him.

"You're coming?"

"Yeah!! You need someone to accompany you right?" ^_^v

Fatty Zheng snorted and said,

"Yeah! Yeah! Im someone who needs my Brother Yi to accompany me in my Middle School Reunion!"

"Hahaha!! Just Kidding! I want to go and see our former classmates."

"Good! Good! But Im a little reluctant to go. You know, My Moms' relative will coming today and my sister is still in recovery. I don't think I can enjoy the reunion."

"Don't be pessimist Fatty Zheng! Your sister's gonna be ok! You should sleep first and when your parents come lets' go home together!"

"How about you Brother Yi? Are you not sleepy?"

"No, Im not sleepy! Don't mind me! You need rest the most."

"Okay Brother Yi! Thank you so much for today! I'll sleep first!"

"System, please extract 1 medium all-cure-pill and 1 body strengthening."

Ding!

[Successfully extracted: 1 medium all-cure-pill and 1 body strengthening and already put at Host hoody's right pocket.]