Chapter 21: Barbeque

I put the bags of smartphones in the table and get 4 boxes inside the bag then I put 4 boxes of Huazei Honor 70 in the table.

"Here! Choose the color you want!" I said to the 4 girls and get another box of Gaagle Pixel 7 5G and I looked at Zi Hao and said,

"This is for you Little Zi Hao! It's a little big for you but it's your new toy. So, can you forgive Older Brother now?"

Zi Hao nodded happily and accept the phone and he said,

"Yes, Older Brother I forgive you now. (*^_^*) Thank you for the new toy Older Brother."

"Thank you Little Zi Hao! Let me help you!" I pat his head and helped him to open the box of his new phone.

"Older Brother, Thank you for the new phone! We love it!" (4x) Zi Xuan and the Triplets said.

"Your welcome! As long as you like it! By the way, here in the box are milkshake and this bags are full of foods. Take it! I already ate, So i will go back to my room first. Enjoy your foods and savour your new phone. Zi Xuan, teach Little Zi Hao how to use his phone. I rest first in my room and call me if it's dinner time. Okay?" I said and walked towards my bedroom and changed my clothes as I remember that I still have daily task to do.
..................

"Brother? Are you going to exercise?"

"Yes! Xui Jing! I feel stuffy. So I decided to have some exercise before resting. Its' still early before dinner. Want to join your Older Brother?"

Xiu Jing nodded, "Wait for me Older Brother! I'll change my clothes first."

"Okay! Take your time."

While waiting for Xiu Jing, I came to the kitchen to drink some water and saw that Zi Xuan is preparing to cook some vegetables to partner with the leftover snacks.

"Hey! Zi Xuan! What are you going to cook? Can you prepare me some egg soup later? Im craving for it."

"Sure Older Brother! When you will go home later?"

"I plan to do simple exercise before going home. Take care of the house while Im out there. Don't let Zi Hao play outside. Okay?"I said and go out from the kitchen when I heard Xiu Jing.

"Lets' go Older Brother!" (3x) shouted by the Triplets.

"_"

"You also want to join Xiu Ying and Xiu Lan?"

"Yes, Older Brother! Lets' go. Its' getting dark outside Older Brother!"

We started jogging from our house going to the Yingmin Park outside the the village where you can use equipment for free but of course you should be responsible if you damaged it.

I joined the triplets in doing their exercise routine and after 30 mins I did my task, I jog for 20mins, I do a 40 push-ups and I lifted a 10kg weights for 15mins.

All-in-all, We finished exercising for almost 1 and half before we decide to go home. We feel sweaty but worth it. I feel refreshed and lively. Its' really good to do exercise.

"Brother! Can we eat some barbeque before going home?" Xiu Jing asked with pleading eyes looking at me.

"Haha! We just finished exercising and now you want to eat meat? Are you not wasting your effort?"

"Hmpf! Who needs to exercise? Im slim, my metabolism is fast so I should not worry about being fat! I want to eat barbeque, who will care about getting fats!"

"Hahaha!" (3x) Xiu Ying, Xiu Lan and Me all laughed at Xiu Jing reply.

"Hmpf! I hate you guys!" Xiu Jing stamped her feet and gives us angry look.