Chapter 12: Son-of-a-*****

Ding!

[Congratulations to Host for completing the hidden mission; Believe to System Unconditionally, reward: Your very own Centurion Card with unlimited money on it. {Note: the money on the card can only be used when a mission is trigger and money is needed to complete the given mission, 20% of the money consume will be given to Host and 10% of the money given to Host will be consider as experience points to level up the system.}]

O_O

Wow!!!!

**** I unconsciously finished another hidden mission again! take note, its' only 7pm in the evening! and its' only half a day since I got my system, not 1 whole day but half a day and I already get lots of rewards.

Im so happy! but before I can thank the system, at this moment Fatty Zheng was already shaking me from my shoulders.

"Brother Yi! Brother Yi! Are you okay? What happened to you? You just don't speak suddenly then you smile and laugh like an idiot? Are you that affected with Xia Xue?" he asked me continuously.

I coughed and fixed my composure and said,

"Im okay! I just feel a little dizzy from the last shot of alcohol. But Im okay now! Lets continue drinking, the night is still young!"

Fatty Zheng open his mouth as if he still wants to asked me about my feelings towards Xia Xue but closed it afterwards when I drink the alcohol on my glass.

After finishing another last cup of alcohol, Fatty Zheng looked at his phone, and his face keeps changing from calm to anger and vice versa.

I ignored Fatty Zheng facial expression and get another bottle of alcohol and open it, I pour my glass first and then the glass of Fatty Zheng.

Before I can raise my glass to drink the alcohol a sound of fist hitting the table sounded.

Bogsh!!!

"Hey! Fatty Zheng! What happened?" I asked him while cleaning the wasted alcohol in the table because of the impact.

"This ******* son-of-a-***** He Xintong!"

"Brother Yi! He keeps taunting and slandering you! Im so ******* pissed at him. When I see him, I'll make sure to make his face a bloody canvass!" he said while giving me his phone because Im not on the group chat.

Actually Fatty Zheng added me a while ago but He Xintong blocked my account in joining the group chat. Well, I just let it be because I really don't care about it.

I accept Fatty Zhengs' kindness and starts to backread from the group chat. As I read the content of the chat, I made a fist and gritted my teeth.

Its' really unbearable. He Xintong keeps repeating the same words that my parents are already paralyzed and there is no way that me and my family will have a good life, just because Xia Xue keeps asking for my chatme account. **** he's really a son-of-a-*****. Who is he to curse me and my family just for the sake of pursuing his crush. I already told Fatty Zheng that I will not give my chatme account to Xia Xue because there is no need to live on the past. He's pissing me off so much. I passed the phone to Fatty Zheng that holds his fist tightly and said,

"Here's your phone, Thank you Fatty Zheng, I don't need to finish reading! Its' just an immature dude who thinks highly of himself!"