Chapter 14: Narcissistic

"Brother! Brother!" 

"Wake up! Its' already 10am in the morning. You will be late in giving your resignation letter to your manager. Also, you still need to pass your RLOA slip for re-admission in the University Brother." Zi Xuan rolled her big round eyes and get my quilt off my body. I saw Zi Xuan shocked face and she blushed after seeing me on my shorts.

"Give me 10 more mins. Please!"

"What! Again? Its' your Nth time saying that" she shake her head from left to right. "No more 10 mins! Get up! Now!" and she give my shoulder a big slap while still having a blushed on her face.

Seeing her like this, I feel like teasing her more but after thinking that she is my younger sister I control myself from doing so.

"Arghh! It hurts!" I shout while scrubbing gently my shoulder that was slapped by Zi Xuan and slowly getting up in the bed.

"That hurts you know!" I give Zi Xuan an angry look.

"Im still sleepy. Its' already 1am in the morning when I went to bed last night."

"hmpf. Its' that my fault? I told you that you should sleep early yesterday night because you have things to do today but you keep ignoring me."

"My gosh!" she rolled her eyes at me and said, "just go take your bath now and eat your breakfast. faster! hurry up!" while dragging me to our small bathroom outside my bedroom.

"Wait! Wait! Where is Father and Mother?"

"Gosh! brother, They already ate,  while the triplets and younger brother are already eating their breakfast. So hurry up!" and she walk pass at me and run towards the back garden where Our parents are resting.

shoosh! (2x)

After 15mins inside the bathroom I walk outside with casual white t-shirt and blue pants and go to the dining table to eat the breakfast that my Sister prepared.

I look in the dining table and see a portion of fried eggs with tomatoes, a piece of fried chicken breast and a stir fry vegetables. A very simple but luxurious food for 8 heads in the family.

I start to eat my foods while remembering the things that happened yesterday night before sleeping.

First, when I was at the bathroom and looked at the full body mirror, I saw a very handsome man with a very manly pair of eyebrows, a long thick eyelashes, a pair of mesmerizing eyes, a proud nose and a red kissable lips.

The handsome man in the mirror also have a well build body, a wide shoulder, a fully build biceps and triceps, an eight packs abs, a perfect mermaid line at also the muscles on his legs. Well, don't asked about the little brother down there. Its' really a warrior itself.

Im not a narcissistic person but Im really handsome now. Its' because of the rewards last night from when I level up my cultivation to 1st level of Body tempering!

Having a charm of 94 is really a good thing. It change my temperament on the next level.

Also, after breaking my power limit, my whole body physique changed completely. And breaking the spirit limit helps my mental power boost so much. Its' like having a psychokinesis power.