12.

"This." I handed a glass of water to the woman in front of me. Her body was still wrapped in a coat that I casually took from the back of my chair. "You okay?"

She nodded.

"He'll be fine, right?"

"He's in the right hand. He will be fine."

After I had finished speaking, the door to my room opened, revealing the figures of Jendra and Wimar, both of whom appeared to be in a panic.

"Who had a heart attack?"

"Orang." I answered instantly.

"Bukan Andra?" Jendra hastily took Gian's hand and checked her pulse.

"What the heck, not me? Tadi ada bapak-bapak."

"You weren't *hyperventilating earlier, were you? You don't have shortness of breath during CPR, do you?"

Gian shook her head.

I frowned.

Hyperventilating? Why?

"You hurt your finger, Mbak." Wimar noticed a small scratch on Gian's index finger.

She was taken aback, then quickly glanced at her finger. "It feels like I hit my own nails when performing CPR earlier."

I could see that she had a tiny cut on the tip of her finger. Jendra sighed heavily—jokingly—and told her to sit down so he could take care of her. He put on some ointment, followed by a bandage with a cat motif.

"You don't have a normal one?"

Jendra pointed at his ID. "It says pediatric there; of course I don't have a normal one." She giggled and accepted the bandage.

In a moment of pure stupidity, I could see Jendra keeping a hold of her hand. "Can you just let go of her hand? What else would you like to look at?"

He and Wimar shared a glance before showing their nosy glances. I frowned again. "What?"

"Okay, I apologize that we interrupted your date."

"Buk–"

"This isn't a date." I cut off Gian's words, which were answered with a nod by her.

Jendra sneered. "What do you think we are, kids?"

Wimar chuckled before inviting Jendra out of my room. "Have a good night; I love both of you!"

Gian broke into a shy laugh. Her whole face appeared more at ease. Her cheeks became rounder and shinier than before, her eyes changed to crescent moons, and her lips developed this charming form that was both distinctive and endearing. She was now as adorable and huggable as if she were not five years older than me. I was sure that I had seen her smile before. But has she always had a smile that way?

For some reason, now I feel it was different.

"Sorry, our movie plan was messed up." She smiled as she said it, still looking uncomfortable.

"You did great." I gave my best smile before looking for something in my desk drawer. "Where did you learn CPR?" I asked while holding out a chocolate bar, which she accepted with a pleased look.

"Because I played basketball, I used to learn basic first aid. It was like help for cramps, sprains, or something like CPR." She went into tremendous detail when cutting the chocolate bar she was holding into two equal pieces. "You get the other half."

I received it and unwrapped it before taking a small bite.

"I was very surprised when he suddenly passed out in front of me." She spoke softly. "By the way, are you still interested in watching a movie?"