15.

I frowned when I looked at the ultrasound result that Bria had just given me. "Is this really the result, Bri?"

Bria gave me a nod. "I was also shocked when I saw the results; there was *serosa here all of a sudden." She pointed at the ultrasound results I was holding. "Did she experience any chest trauma? As you can see, this liquid is quite a lot. Even though serosa is typically reabsorbed by the body for several weeks, if she believes this is unsettling for her since it hurts her, we better suggest fine needle drainage, Gad."

I nodded.

Although there was no increased risk of breast cancer because of this, sometimes calcifications or scar tissue develop when they recover. And I was perplexed as to how she might have obtained this condition.

In the other room, I was just able to pick out Giandra's voice talking to someone. I recognized the man's visage as Satya's. If you were curious about how I knew it was Satya, it was because I remembered the picture they had on their presentation deck. They appeared to be familiar with one another, so I assume they were friends long before they started working together.

"Gian."

"Yes, dokter."

I pulled up a chair in front of two people who were looking at me questioningly.

"Have you had chest trauma? Constrained, or have any medical interventions been made?"

She hastily shook her head. "What's the matter?"

"There is serosa in your chest area. It was a bit swollen before, right?"

She nodded. "It swelled when I got Champagne on it."

Bria, who had just entered the room, widened her eyes while shouting, "Champagne? Champagne bottle?"

"Eh, no, Champagne, my cat, jumped from above on my chest, and then the pain started to arise."

Bria took a deep breath as she rubbed her chest briefly. I could imagine what was on her mind, as she was glad that what she had anticipated did not occur—maybe Giandra experienced violence or something.

Bria seated herself next to me as she cleared her throat. "Does the pain bother you?"

Giandra seemed to think for a while before answering that the pain only came at certain times and wasn't too bothersome. However, there were moments when the pain was so severe that it was difficult for her to breathe. I only learned that she had a low pain tolerance from there. Satya even added that Giandra might feel nauseous after hitting her hand or foot.

Bria recommended that she perform **drainage in order to prevent pain from interfering with her activities.

"Does it hurt?" I could hear the worry in Giandra's voice just now.

"It doesn't hurt," I hastily added. "It only hurts when the needle is inserted; the rest will have no effect."

She nodded before turning to Satya and asking for suggestions from her friend, who had utopian responses that were actually helpful in boosting Giandra's assurance. Even though I could actually feel it, she was never worried about her illness; she was only worried about the pain. She was more afraid of the pain than of the disease itself.

I clearly recalled Haira telling me about Giandra's response when she learned she was ill; she maintained her composure. She expressed her gratitude for being made aware of her illness so she would know what to do afterwards. Honestly, I admire her because so few people possess such ideas.

"You two are dating, huh?"

I almost choked when Bria abruptly asked Giandra and Satya that question, which Satya immediately objected to.