60.

The atmosphere in one of the luxury hotels in Senayan felt romantic and sweet because it was filled with white and blue flowers that decorated every corner of the room. Tulip, peony, gerbera—you named it.

My legs had a hard time walking since I constantly adjusted the position of my clothes. I snorted. Obviously, everything needed to be opulent and spectacular when it came to important occasions involving Ms. Haira Darmana. Including my dress that I got from her this afternoon.

Sometimes I like to wonder. Haira was the wealthiest and most modest person I had ever met, but when she threw an event, everything needed to be the best. Indeed, perhaps she ought to maintain her family's reputation among other conglomerates. Moreover, she was an only child and a woman. She liked to say that she wanted to prove that she was worthy of being the heir to her family.

Hngg, it was hard to be rich too.

I checked all the items that needed to be ready for tonight's event as I made my way around the tables and chairs. I recalled how many times Jagad told me to stay away from Padma because no matter how much Haira hated Padma, their families had a pretty good relationship, so like it or not, Padma would still come to this event.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, this was Jendra and Haira's official engagement celebration. Honestly, I was happy with it. I remembered how Jendra approached Haira. How their families want to match them together, just like typical rich people. They had been dating up until now. And they finally officially held an engagement party today.

"Andra."

I waved my hand at Jendra and Haira, and their stunned stares continued to follow me.

"You're so beautiful." Haira whispered as she kept looking at me from head to toe. "It turns out that the dress we chose suits her. We did it!" She added while asking Jendra to high-five.

'This annoying couple..'

"Where is Jagad?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "We weren't together earlier because he said he wanted to go with his family. I also have to pick up clothes at the boutique, right?"

Haira smiled. "I appreciate you handling our engagement celebration. You really are the best." She gave me a thumbs up, which Jendra agreed with.

Yes, I took care of their events. I was unable to arrive at the same time as Jagad and had to leave early. I recalled how upset he was when I told him I had to go first and couldn't accompany him. Plus, Jendra and Haira invited Padma's family.

I wanted to laugh when I remembered that. As mature as Jagad was, I was always reminded that he was younger than me. Plus, who knew when his protective attitude became greater than before?

"Mbak Andraa!"

A very familiar voice suddenly burst through our conversation. Made me look away and smile broadly.

"Ag..!! Ni.." My voice changed from excitement to gulping. A pair of my eyes caught Jagad's figure walking behind Agni and his mother. His hair was neatly slicked back, with a few strands falling across his face frame. I mentally slapped myself since I couldn't hold myself from being carried over by his gorgeous appearance.

"You're so gorgeous!" Agni praised me before hugging me and kissing my cheek. I thanked her and said the same thing to her before seeing Jagad's father and mother congratulate Jendra and Haira on their official engagement.

I hurriedly greeted them and invited them to enjoy the event, accompanied by Jendra and Haira. Not long after, Wimar appeared and greeted me before accompanying Agni to their table.